Team 7

Chapter 2

I be loving my Sand Bae

"Okay class it's time for your teams" Iruka said 

~~~Time Skip just a couple of minutes because why-not~~~

"Now for team 7" Iruka said while I was sleeping "Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura" Naruto cheered while Sakura mumbled 'I'm with....Naruto-?'  "Uchiha Sasuke, and last Uchiha Y/n" Sakura cheered while Naruto said "I'm with Sasuke-?.....Well at least I'm with Y/n!" Naruto said happily as he faced me.

"Y-y/n-?" Naruto said confusingly While I was sleeping peaceful "Uhm okay then- anyway, Iruka why such a great ninja like me have to be with a baka like him?!" Naruto shouted while pointing at Sasuke as Sakura was pissed "Well Naruto, for your information Sasuke had the Second highest grade...while you had the worst grades in he academy." Iruka said exposing Naruto while the whole class was laughing.

"Hn, just don't get in my way...Loser" Sasuke said to Naruto "HEY! what'd you say?!" Naruto said madly "Wanna fight Loser? "Sasuke said. Sakura looked kinda dumbfounded for a second. You on the other hand still sleeping "Hey um Iruka-?" Sakura said "Yes Sakura?" Iruka asked "Wait... so you said that Sasuke had the Second highest grade in the academy" Sakura said "Mhm yes, yes I did say that" Iruka said "Well then who has the first highest grade in the academy-?"(Besides Shikamaru hehe).

"Well Sakura it was Y/n, y/n has the highest grade in the academy" Iruka said while doing a closed-eyes smile proud of his student Sasuke's head shot up to look at me, but....hehe I was sleeping silly me. Iruka's eyes opened to look at me "Y/N! wake up now!" Iruka said mad.

Naruto was waking me up "Heh-? w-what time is it?" I said while the whole class just stared at me "What?, did I do something wrong-????" I said confusingly "N-no you jut got the highest grades in the academy" Naruto said "WOW! you woke me up *yawn* just to tell me something I already knew-??" I said yawning "Oh well uh kinda-?" Naruto said "Mk I'm going back to sleep damn *yawn*" you started to close your eyes.

"No no y/n, You guys will have to wait for you new Sensei's now, I have to go get some very important paper work to get done so bye guys oh and have fun at lunch" and with that Iruka left.

"Hm, looks like its lunch time c'mon Naruto lets go eat together" I pulled Naruto's hand and told him to 'hurry up' Sakura was trying to ask Sasuke~ to have lunch with her, but he just walked away. 'Jeez how rude' I thought.

Sasuke's Pov

I get my lunch and head to the normal spot I sit at. Sadly a bunch of Fan-Girls were surrounding my bench and so I decided to go eat somewhere else. Surprisingly I seen y/n and Naruto, why does she always hang out with Naruto-?. 

Why not hang around me maybe-? hn whatever. I followed y/n and Naruto to see were they are off to and it looks like there going to eat up in a tree. I sat a couples of trees behind 'em. hn there talking a lot I wonder if they are like friends or something.

No y/n would never be friends with a loser like him, besides he has the Nine Tails inside of him. She probably just doesn't know yet hn.

Y/n Pov

So me and Naruto sat down on the highest tree branch we just started talking about random things until, Naruto was gonna talk about 'That'. "Uhm hey Y-y/n" Naruto said while blushing "Yes Naruto~" I said goofy he blushed even more. Then he got all sad "Uhm y-y/n....I have to tell you something serious" Naruto said.

"huh- oh yeah-? whats up...-?" I said sadly. "Well y/n d-did you know I have the uhm...if I say this we might never be friends again..." 

Naruto said sadly 'yeahh I bet its about the Nine Tails' I thought to myself  "Look Naruto whatever it is it'll be ok, I will Always be friends with you no matter what!" I said proudly.

"Well...I-I uhm have the.....N-nine T-t-tails in me...." Naruto said almost crying. "Okay is that all~?" I say flirty while Naruto's head shot up in surprise "Y-yeah..." Naruto said a lil sad. 

I cupped his face, and well to my own surprise I kissed him. I felt him tense for a little then relax and start to kiss back. He licked the bottom of my lip and I was kinda surprised on how he knew that-?, but anyway I let him in with no hesitation I have no clue why-?. 

It was like I was in Heaven and we sat there for a couple of minutes with my back against the tree trunk. While Naruto's tongue wrestled with mine it felt amazing for some random reason-?.  

Sasuke's Pov

I punched the tree trunk while I watched them make-out. I mostly watched y/n enjoy the damn thing, Fuck damn you Naruto. Ugh I'm so mad right now I could kill someone like Naruto 'why the fuck does he even have to be alive in the first place-?!' I thought to myself.

 Hn, I jump towards them and land on the branch just to get them to stop kissing cause I was Jealous "Lunch is over lets go you two" I said coldly.

"Oh shit what the fuck Sasuke-?!" y/n yelled at me "Hey! What's the Big Idea" Naruto baka said I just glared at him and said "Shut-up Loser! and lets go." "Uhm you can go we'll catch up later" I heard y/n say "hn whatever" I just look away and jump into a hiding spot so I can hear what they were saying.

Y/n Pov

"H-hey uhm y/n?" Naruto said I hum in response "D-do you w-wanna be my g-girlfriend-?" Naruto asked while blushing hardly, and looking away at the same time. I looked at him dumbfounded for a sec trying to process what he had just said to me, then my eyes widened in shock -GASP- " Of course Naruto, yes!!!!!!" I said eagerly. 

He then smiled so big that his 'end of his smile' touched his ears. Then he took my hand in his as we both blushed, and with that we walked off to the academy.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP my favorite hehe~~~~~~

"Looks like a loser team gets a Loser Sensei" Kiba said then left the classroom "Yeah yeah, good-bye to you to Kiba!" I shout after him "BYE Y/N!!" I heard Kiba say

"Looks like a loser team gets a Loser Sensei" Kiba said then left the classroom "Yeah yeah, good-bye to you to Kiba!" I shout after him "BYE Y/N!!" I heard Kiba say. Man, "Whats taking our Sensei so long?" Naruto asked "eh? I really don't know-?" I said kinda bored.

Miko-Chanz Words

So ik ik it was horrible but say what you say about the story. Give it a rating outta ?/10 maybe- tbh i dont really care about your ratings.

your rating not mine-

it was also kinda weird maybe-? irdk but what i do know is that i worked very hard on this idk why ,i just did 

Soooo thats the end of chapter 2 see you in the next one!

(1,184 Words in total)

-3-

Have good dayz people