『 ROMANTICIST: CHAPTER TWO 』

❝—A DUEL TO THE DEATH?! ❞

Yuu sat next to Cater at the lunch table with Grim and the idiotic duo.

"My dear underclassmen~ what's up! " Cater cheered still scrolling through Magicam, he seemed to be looking for something...

"All good, " Yuu replied while the Ace and Deuce agreed along, Grim just huffs and boasts about the food with his "food vocab".

"How about you Cater-senpai? You seem to be searching for something, ".

Cater paused and sighed with exasperation, he took a bite out of his lunch before speaking.

"I was just skimming through to see if Asmo-kun posted..." Cater replies with another sigh.

"Asmo-kun? " Ace and Deuce seemed to be also interested in the mentioned name, Cater audibly gasped in disbelief and signed the group to huddle together.

The first years were confused but complied with the third year's actions, all now huddled including Grim munching on his sandwich, Cater's eyes gleams.

"Asmodeus M/n, a third-year from Pomefiore—".

"Oh, the dorm that's hosting the VDC this month?—! "

"SH! " Cater shushes Deuce up with utmost seriousness but he lightens up as he talks about M/n.

"—he's the hottest student around Not hot, hot! I mean popular, I mean he is hot...—but still! "

Cater practically fangirled over the male, while showing a rare photo of M/n's face and figure.

Yuu's eyes widen, that's the guy I bumped into from that day!

"He's probably not enough to beat The Great Grim! Nyahaha! " Grim laughs as he swallows his sandwich down.

"He's probably all talk. " Ace smirks joining in, Deuce just sighed while Cater suddenly felt a fiery aura behind the group, sensing danger he slightly looked up from the huddled circle and yelped quietly.