♥ // No More Dream

Hey you what's your dream

"You? A rapper? Better yet be a kid who sells candy. But since your lost like me, let me guide you out of here to see the light." the crowed cheered as Namjoon finished his freestyle rap.

"Runch Randa! Runch Randa!" he smiled inwardly and nodded to his partner to start. He had been an underground rapper for God knows how long, and it's the only way he know to feed his family.

A few hours later, the match ended, and Namjoon together with his partner who likes to be called Nacseo, received their prize since they are awarded as the winner for today.

"I'll see you on Wednesday." their manager said and got off the club. Then they followed, but as he was walking, a man approached him and praised his rap. He also said that he watched the battle earlier and he was quite impressed by his talents.

"Thank you." he bowed with respect. The man then handed him a paper and told him to come if he want. "W-wait, BigHit audition?"

Rebel against a hellish society

Tired from another battle, Hoseok plopped on the floor with his hands on his face. He is an underground dancer, and it's his third lose this week.

"W-what.. How am I gonna buy food for my..." he said while silently weeping, the crowd's already gone and he is the only one left in the arena. Drained from a hopeless battle, he stood up to go home.

Suddenly, someone clapped from behind. Hoseok quickly turned to see a girl approaching him, "who are you?"

"Your opponent is a bad dancer, he just bribed the judges to make him win." she said.

"W-what?" he gaped at her statement. The girl just nodded and handed him a piece of paper and some cash. "What are these for? Audition pamphlets?"

"If you want to become a famous dancer, come to us. Oh and the money is yours, keep it." she said and walked out of the arena.

I want a big house, big cars and big rings

"Min Yoongi! I told you to stop going to those stupid underground rap battles! I-it does nothing good to you!" Yoongi's mother shouted. She's aware about his son's 'secret' work and she's not happy about it.

"It does nothing good to us?" he mockingly answered. " Then where do you think we're getting money for our food?! Mom, this is the only way! Dad is sick, and if you continue working later on you'll be too. Just.. just let me handle this." he said while massaging his temples. His mom covered her face and he knew what's going to happen. "No... no.. mom."

"Y-yoongi, just please stop coming to those underground battles. H-here." she handed him a pamphlet.

"A-audition?"

What's the future that you dream

Taehyung happily opened the front door of his house, skipping to his mother with his father right behind him. "Eomma! I won an award!" he chirped. Taehyung's mom stared at him with eyes wide open, then after a few seconds ran to him and hugged her son with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I am so proud of you Taetae!" she pulled back, looking at Taehyung who is smiling as wide as her. "Now, who wants to eat beef bulgogi?"

"ME!" Taehyung and his father shouted. The woman just shook her head and began to arrange the table. Taehyung and his father skipped their way to their dining area to eat, violently attacking the meat that was served to them.

Earlier this week, Tae had been practicing and getting ready with his saxophone to perform Desperado by The Eagles. And luckily, his maestro (e/n: if that's what it's called ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) and the judges liked his piece and gave him an award. At first he can't believe that he got one due to the slight problems he had while playing it onstage but he sure is happy now.