Monday morning ( Claire's pov )

I'm not quite sure when Matt arrived as I had been spending my time in hair and makeup but when I saw him my mood was lifted quite fast.

“ Matt! ” I say walking over to him with a slight smile. He look so handsome, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be his. He's so sweet and caring, funny and we'll... attractive is probably the best way to put it without sounding too dirty.
“hey Claire” He replies, he looks as if he's trying to cover a smile.

I do have feeling for Matt. But I can't be certain he feels the same. I thought that maybe if I ask him to hang out we'd maybe get a little closer and continue from there.

“ I was wondering..” I start to say getting his attention
“ If later you'd come to my trailer, just to practice and stuff. We have a scene that the producer told me needs to be emotional. ” Oh god I hope that doesn't sound needy.
“Yeah sure” he answers and a sudden wave of release comes over me. But at the same time I'm disappointed, maybe he's not interested in me. I mean isn't 'yeah sure' just a 'im not into you but I'll come along for fun'?

“Ok, well I've only got a few scenes to film then I'm done so I'll be in my trailer for the rest of the day” Hopefully he actually remembers to turn up.
“Alright see you soon” He says with a small smile
“Bye” I say simply, walking off trying to hide my happiness