For You | chapter 15

"all dese niggas dey mad cuz i'm up!"

Melodys pov
"so why the fuck i'm pulling up i see notti and ddot walking out the alley and i go look and see devontae with a bloody foot? hmm? what did i tell you bout getting trigger happy?" edot interrogated me.

i darted my eyes over to notti and ddot who wasn't paying him no mind. they probably done with his shit.

honestly after all that i didn't know how to feel. i knew dd was really mad that devontae was here and saying we were together. he can deny it but i saw it in his face.

i'm just so tired of taes bullshit. "look he came in OUR house uninvited i had the right" i shrugged rubbing my eyes. "yeah mhm, and why you layed up with dd again". he raised his eyebrows.

" man why you been so uptight lately damn get off my dick." i yawned which made dd yawn too. i looked over him and smiled like a toddler "shit i forgot you was here" i laughed.

"why you keep lying to me mel mel. i trust you, you my heart, i'll kill anybody for you. then i ask you something and lie about a clear answer. i don't mind if you and dd got sum goin on but just tell me" he huffed in frustration rubbing his temple.

"shit if you won't say it i will, they got serious feelings that they keep denying." ddot said  "so technically she not just lying to you she lying to herself too" notti added.

i can't stand them sometimes.

"ayy y'all step out real quick" e said to the three doofuses. "yeah fasho" dd said standing up and walking out with ddot and notti.

e closed my door before coming to sit on my bed. "look mel mel, when mama was in the hospital before she died" he started but hearing him say mama sent a pain to my chest.

i miss my motha so fucking much. i don't know how i've been going so long without her. she would've really came in handy helping me with the situation i'm in now.

"i promised that i would take care of you" he said and i clamped my mouth shut because i never knew that.

"and i already let your get your heart broke once because i didn't pay attention to the signs. i love you so much and i gotta keep my promise to ma okay? so just help me out, is it something with you and dd" he finished.

i never heard my brother talk so soft. i guess i didn't notice all the pressure i was putting on him being my older brother and having to take care of me and provide with no help.

"sorry lijah, i didn't mean to make you feel like that. look if i'm being honest i do like dd, and i think he likes me but as far as relationship wise we haven't really talked about it." i shrugged.

"look i've known dd just as long as you and more, i've seen how he is with females and i don't want you to end up like those girls. i can't stop you and i swear i'm not trying to because you only live once, but be careful with him. you my heart for real" he patted my shoulder.

he stood up and opened his arms signaling for a hug. i stood up embracing him in a tight hug that lasted a minutes before
mumbling 'i love you' .

when we finally broke apart i look up and said "mommy would be proud of you i promise".

"so what exactly happened to your moms?" dd asked me. we was spending time together walking to the basketball court too hoop.

"umm.." i paused wondering how i could word it. "she was walking home from work. wrong place wrong time i guess" i shrugged.

"got caught up in the middle of a drive by , a few bullets hit important organs. she was in the hospital for about five hours before she died from internal bleeding." i finished as u dribbled my basketball.

"damn i'm sorry mel" he said as we walked down some more getting closer to the court. "shit happens" i answered not knowing what yo say.

"it shouldn't have had to happen to you though" he sighed. "catch!-" i threw the ball at him "-so what about you ya parents still here?" i asked now walking as he was the one dribbling.

"my moms is. she take care of me and my siblings, ion know where ma dad is" he said dribbling between his legs as he walked.

"how many you siblings you got" i asked pulling my phone out my back pocket to check the time

4:17

"besides notti i have 3 other brothers and a sister" he answered passing the ball to me. "oh shit there go the court" i said jogging across the street as dd followed me.

"let's play 1 v 1" i suggested  getting the ball. "girl i blow you out to be honest" he said with visible cockiness.

"nigga you most not know who taught me how to play basketball" i said checking the ball. "put ya money where a mouth is" dd checked.

i held the ball. "first to 12, 1 basket 2 points i got twenty on it" i challenged. "fine twenty on it and if i win..." he paused.

he took a deep breath. "if i win...you go on a date with me" he said. my lips parted because i was speechless. fuck melody speak. speakkkk.

"i mean that's if you want" he mumbled looking down in emabarrasment. "no no i do" i smiled.

i checked the ball to him one more time before dribbling it and trying to cross him over but he stole the ball taking a shot and missing.

"you suck ass" i said grabbing the ball from its rebound and shooting from where i was standing making the shot.

"fuck" he mumbled under his breath. "wake up princess i'm finna smoke you" i taunted jogging around to grab the ball again.

hey.....hey..how yall doin.

so boom boom first off, if you seeing this, this is the chapter that starts off where i left off before the story got unpublished.

next if you reading this that means the rest of the story is done because i decided to finish the story before republishing the story so i don't have to do the daily updates.

lastly i aged edot up too 18. tbh idk his real age, he started off at 16 cause i aged him down now i'm aging him to eighteen and yeah...