yn and him.

YNS POV
another day of stupid fucking mcdonald's, the basic job everyone makes fun of in this earth, at least no one can bother me toda-

NO ONES POV
*yn bumps into e/n (enemies name)* he goes on about how he got his uniform all wet and drenched in coffee, while you sit and roll your eyes but suddenly he stopped and looked at you, he then wiped the doughnut frosting off of your cheek and says "just don't do it again." and walks away furiously. you always never cared about his sassyness but you still kinda ?!liked!? him?! you thought to yourself -this shit is nonsense why do i even like him.- while making a new coffee for yourself angrily,

pov: yn:

back 2 the story

back 2 the story.

HIS POV
"fuck her, i mean, i'd love to but- " shit. i forgot there is cameras..

YNS POV

i was watching the camera when i saw e/n talking to himself, damn it. the microphone is so ass! all i can hear is "hmhmmhmhmhm" fuck that shit. oh there's a customer!

NO ONES POV
you then opened the drive thru window and said your iconic line. "welcome to mcdonald's! what may i help you with this fine morning?" as the person said their order you start writing it down and making it, you bent over every time you had to get something under the counter. meanwhile e/n is in the back room trying to do something..

HIS POV:
fuck. why am i hard on this fucking stupid job?! not even, all i was doing was looking at her working.. shit! really (his name)?! i'm such a fucking weirdo, why did she have to bend her body like that?! ugh.. fuck! i need her body. i can't do this shit, should i? no! what am i fucking thinking?! i should start jerking now so people don't notice.

NO ONES POV

he started jerking but nothing is helping.. he got an idea but he thought it'd be too obvious, but he knew she was at least a little stupid.. he grabbed a mcdonald's box and opened the bottom and waited for her to leave for the bathroom. when she did he say down in a foldable chair and closed the top of the box. leaving only his large cock in it from the bottom..

YNS POV

i need to use the restroom.. i wonder where e/n is? it's whatever. fuck, why am i getting like this even thinking about him. (after restroom) i went to go back to my shift but i saw him with a mcdonald's happy meal box sitting on his lap. "hey, sorry about earlier i was frustrated and upset at the time. but can u please reach in here?" he said while opening the top, i didn't suspect to look inside of it before i touched inside.

HIS POV

fuck! her hands are so close to my dick,
(she starts to stroke not knowing what it is in the middle) fuck.. her hands are so cold and beautiful... she started to stroke faster and i didn't know what to do, it needed to come out.

NO ONES POV

e/n moaned loudly as yn realized what she was doing, she then started to stroke faster and faster as he kept groaning and moaning very loudly. as he was about to cum, she removed her hands and took off the box and suck and lick in all different patterns as he warned her of the upcoming, he started to cum in her mouth and on her face as she took a small wet handkerchief to wipe her face off. he then felt as if she needed a turn and took her to the back and laid her against the soft carpet floor and she took off her shirt and pants and he started taking off his shirt, she was left in a bra and underwear. yn stared at his abs and then they got to the point and he started to search through his bag for condoms and lube ointment.  he put the condom on and splattered lube on his fingers and cock, he started to go in and out with his fingers to lube it up, "ohh- oh my- gosh! why are yo-our fingers so f.fucking long?!" yn shouted with his reply as a giggle. he lined his cock up with her pussy and said "are you sure?" she replied with a nod and he started to put it in slowly, when they got used to it he started going faster and faster, leaving them both a moaning mess. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" shit! it's their boss..

BOSS POV

i was going to the back to see if they were on break as they weren't working. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" i shouted loudly as they both looked up shocked, they didn't even stop?! i ran out and screamed "YOURE FIRED!! BOTH OF YOU!!"

NO ONES POV:

they were shocked as they both came, he didn't want to let go because he was getting close. "oh.. oh my goodness.. i guess you aren't my enemy anymore now are you dear..?!" he said shaking. "y.your right.. let's get cleaned up-" she got cut off as he picked their clothes up and started running to the bathroom leading her with him. they put the clothing on and headed home planning to meet at a dinner the next day.