Chapter 1 Twist of fate.

The story starts off as Anon a normal human living in the city of NY and has a regular 9-5 job, but little do ppl know he is depressed, due to not having much of a social life, or friends. one night his wish will come true. and his life will be forever changed.

Anon was at work waiting for time to go home and clock out.

Anon: (talks to self) Hmph! where did my life end up here with no one around? no family, barely friends, no social circle. can't wait to finish my shift so I can go home.

time clock buzzes and anon goes to punch out. he then heads home and proceeds to walk to the subway to take the train home. he enters his home and fixes his last tv dinner and showers before he eats.

Anon: (talks to self) so good to be home and away from all the stress. just wish there was more to life and I wasn't so lonely.

Anon eats his meal then brushes his teeth and lays down to go to sleep. 

Deity: i see you are unhappy. rest now and tomorrow you will be renewed.

portal opens and anon is elevated and carried through the portal to a new world and is laid down on the grass in a secluded spot.

earlier that morning the lioness princess wakes. and goes to her favorite place to relax and enjoy her morning breakfast and morning routine, little did she know there would be a human there.

Zariel

Zariel smells a new scent strange to her but appealing and somewhat masculine

Zariel smells a new scent strange to her but appealing and somewhat masculine. she goes over to her spot to find a animal wait not an animal.

Zariel: (What are you?) 

so, she decides to sniff you and then sit down and study you.

Zariel: (wake soon whatever you are!)

Zariel: (hmmm: he looks cute but what is he? not a beast man, not an elf, ears are not pointed. no fur on his body, only on his head! hmmm maybe the shaman will know?)

Anon: (groans) (eyes open vision blurry) Oww! my head! wth happened? where am i?

Zariel: (OMG) Um hi looks like u fell maybe? You are in Furtasia! where else? 

Anon: (shocked) Wait.. What? who are u..? (vision clears up)..... Ahhh! wtf don't hurt me!

Zariel: (startled) I'm not going to hurt you! but may i ask what are you?

Anon: i was going to ask the same who and what are you?

Zariel: U don't know who I am? (interesting)! well for starters! my name is Zariel and im from Furtasia as u can see. and I'm a lioness, You are such a strange mammal. not an animal ive ever seen before and surly your not an elf, since you have no pointed ears, and to tall to be a dwarf. (cute too)! 

Anon: well um Zariel! My name is Anon! and I'm a Human! I'm from earth.

Zariel: (Gassp)! could this be! (gets close to anon in his personal space) you are a human? (Sniffs)

Anon: Woah!... um Yeah. (nervously).

Zariel: Humans went Extinct centuries ago! surrly this can not be! how is this! how are you possible?

Anon: Umm (confused) what do you mean. 

Zariel: Take my hand you must come with me!

Anon: Whoa! Ok Wait Slow down! where are we going?

Zariel: we are going to my people! you must come, you must meet my father and my mother the shaman! they must know about the prophesy.!

Anon: Umm what Prophesy? (confused).

Zariel: You will see soon enough Anon! this is a wonderful day. The goddess shined her light on me to find you! this will be a great day for my people. (hes so cute too) who knew. that id be the one to find the prophesized hero. that will save our kingdom.

Anon: woah wait a minute hero? me? your kidding right? im just a simple human what can i do?

Zariel: you will see Anon you are made for greatness! and now i dont have to be married off to that other tribe.

Anon: um what do u mean? 

Zariel: (smiles) you will see! (kisses anons cheek).. Lets go!

Anon: (blushing) Okaayy! 

tbc.