amala ratna

Me Amala Ratna Zandile Dlam

ini, known professionally as Doja Cat, well I'm  an American rapper and singer

ini, known professionally as Doja Cat, well I'm  an American rapper and singer. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she began making and releasing music.
Born: October 21, 1995 (age 26 years), Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
Full name: Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini

And those were pictures of my rooms u have a cat named yall should know but yah

Following her birth, Dlamini and her mother moved to Rye, New York, where they lived for five years. She returned to Oak Park, California with her single mother, where she experienced a "sporty childhood", often skating and visiting Malibu for surf camps. It was during this time when she participated in ballet, tap and jazz lessons. Her mother played music from artists such as D’Angelo, Jamiroquai, Tupac, Earth, Wind & Fire and Erykah Badu in the house. She returned to Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles at the age of 10 and a half, where she lived in an ashram and practiced Hinduism for four years. During this time she also took part in breakdancing classes, further joining a competitive troupe. She would frequently skip school to participate in online chatrooms. She told Paper that she had a near-"religious" obsession with the unnamed chat room, and would still participate years later.

Deborah-Sawyer-with-her-children.jpg
Doja Cat as a small child (left) with her mother Deborah above her, and her brother (right)
Doja was born Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini on October 21, 1995 in the neighborhood Tarzana, in Los Angeles.

Me

Me Doja has been avowed for her versatility, blended rap and pop music, humorous public image, I've received numerous accolades throughout her career, including a GRAMMY Award, five Billboard Music Awards, five American Music Awards, and three MTV...

Me Doja has been avowed for her versatility, blended rap and pop music, humorous public image, I've received numerous accolades throughout her career, including a GRAMMY Award, five Billboard Music Awards, five American Music Awards, and three MTV Video Music Awards.