Chapter 1: I Can't Believe It's Not S̶M̶G̶4̶!

Our Story Begins At Peach's Castle One Day When SMG4 And His Friends Were Spending The Afternoon Playing Jenga. Fishy Boopkins Tries To Focus, Slowly Pulling Out A Jenga Block While His Friends Encourage Him.

"DoN't ScRew THiS Up!" Bob Bobowski SaidFrantically.

"You Can Do It! I Believe In You!" Tari Said, Cheering On Fishy Boopkins.

"Oh Jeez...Just One More Piece..." Fishy Boopkins Said Nervously.

He Almost Gets The Last Piece Out Just Until Mario Then Comes In Like Mad. Everyone Freezes For A Moment As The Jenga Tower Slowly Shakes & Tilts Before It Then Stops, Resuming It's Structure & Position. Of Course Mario, In His Usual Retarded Stupidity, Then Ruins The Gang's Fun, Knocking Down The Jenga & Causing His Friends To Get Irritated At His Foolish Act.

"Oi, You Jerk!" Saiko Said, Pointing At Mario.

"That Wasn't Very Nice!" Tari Said, Giving Mario A Look Of Unhappiness.

"Hey Guess What, AreYou Guys Bored Of Crappy Entertainment? Well, Mario's Come To Give You All Great News! Mario's Been Invited To Watch A Special Play On Opening Night And Wants You To Join With Him!" Mario Announced, As He Even Displays 9 Tickets In Particular And An Monitor Showing A Preview Of This New Play That He And His Friends Got Invited To. EveryoneHowever Just Stared At Mario In Small Confusion.

"If I StATed My OpiNIOn rIGHt NOw, SMG4 Would GEt CAnCelLEd RiGht NOw LOL." Bob Said Foolishly.

"Where Did You Even Hear Of This Dumb Play Anyways, Let Alone How You Even Got Tickets For Us?" Saiko Asked.

"It's Not Too Long Of A Story In Fact. Mario Ran Into SMG3 Earlier This Morning, He's In Charge Of This Upcoming Play And Gave Mario Tickets For His Friends." Mario Explained, Revealing That SMG3 Was The One To Give Mario The Tickets And Also The One In Charge Of This Play.

"S-SMG3?! Mario, Are You Crazy?! SMG3 Is Evil Again! Why Would You Trust Him Because Of This?" SMG4 Exclaimed, As Hearing SMG3's Name Surprised Him More Then The Others.

"But SMG3 Wasn't Even Doing Evil When He Was Making His Production Company, Plus Giving Mario Tickets To A Play Seems Too Genuine For Anything Evil." Mario Replied Confused.

"He's Got A Point, SMG4. Plays Are Not Usually An Evil Thing To Do." Boopkins Responded, Agreeing With Mario.

"A Play Does Sound Fun To Watch. Count Me In!" Meggy Said, Liking The Idea Of Going To A Play.

"When Is This Play Starting Anyways, Bro?" Luigi Asked His Brother.

"Should Be Opening In 2 Hours Tonight. You Should Come, SMG3 Said It'll Be A Bang." Mario Said With Insistence.

"Ugh.. Something Still Doesn't Feel Right About This. I'm Still Coming, Just To See If I'm Right Or Not About SMG3 And This Play." SMG4 Said Reluctantly, Not Seeing Any Other Choice About Going Despite Still Being Cautious About What Plan His Rival Is Cooking.

"By ThE wAy, WhY dO yOU hAvE nInE tIcKets ANywAyS? YoU KnOw ThAt ThEre ArE OnLy EighT oF Us, RiGht?" Bob Then Asked, Confused As To Why Mario Got Nine Tickets Where There Were Clearly Eight Of Them Together At The Moment.

"SMG3 Said The Ninth Ticket Would Be For Shroomy If He Wanted To Come With Us To The Play." Mario Answered.

"We Haven't Seen Shroomy Since That Demon Incident With Bowser." Saiko Replied.