the worst worst nightmare

it was pitch black will, Ryan, Rhys and Lewis couldn't see anything Lewis checked his phone it was 3am and they wondered why it was so dark. they saw where they were. they were back at the Alton Towers cabin. Lewis was beyond terrified he knew what happened at the cabin. He knew what he made him do. Ryan was trying to console him by hugging him but it didn't work he kept crying but Ryan didn't give up on him he knew he would eventually be alright so he kept hugging Lewis and he eventually calmed down.

When Lewis calmed down he saw something that even in a dream would not leave his mind anytime soon. he saw Ryan get stabbed right in front of him "RYAN!!!!!" screamed Lewis as he ran over to him and he lifted him up into his arms he saw blood coming out of his mouth. He softly cried because he witnessed his best friend die in front of him.

He then saw what darko made him do to will he saw darko stab will in the lower ribs then slumped down against the wall and then lights out. he just wanted this nightmare to be over he wanted to go home and see his friends but he knew that maybe his life just was a nightmare. he didn't know it was a nightmare obviously he just thought it was real so the poor boy got extremely upset.

Then he saw Rhys get shot and he screamed and cried "Le...lew..." said Rhys weakly "Rhys please don't leave me" said Lewis gently, tears streaming down his cheeks. Rhys stopped moving and Lewis started crying again and lifted Rhys body onto his lap and hugged his still body.

Then he heard a voice he knew that it was Nathan

hey lewi I just want you to know that this isn't real you're just dreaming so there is nothing to be scared of because I'm right beside you holding your hand just calm down ok? for me?
Lewis woke up crying and Nathan smiled at him and bopped his nose "hey buddy" said Nathan gently. Lewis jumped and started crying again " I'm sorry little one come here" said Nathan. Lewis went over to Nathan and hugged him "someone's clingy today huh?" asked Nathan "mhm" said Lewis squeezing Nathan "aww you sweet little boy" said Nathan