🧍‍♂️

Listen I-

Kagiura let a hand out and started touching hirano's ear. It made him blush (obviously) He kept rubbing the ear with his fingers

Wha-what are you doing?! The blonde said flustered.

-Am I that embarrassing?

-What are you talking about!?

-You think I'm stupid or something? The brunette scoffed.

-What's all of this about, what's gotten into you!

They stayed silent for a couple minutes, the blonde was speechless, he didn't understand how he could think that he was making fun of him or worst.

You aren't wearing your earrings anymore, are they just a joke to you now.

The blonde stayed silent for a moment then said

-Are you kidding me!?

Hirano reaches to his pocket and takes out an earring. He finally puts it on and shows it to kagi.

- I forgot to put them back on that's all, no need to be soo sassy.

-mmpf!
He pouted to show how annoyed he was.

Kagiura rubbed hirano ear with his fingers, looking at the blue earrings he gaved his crush. Hirano couldn't say anything, damn that break was long but who cares the blonde could see the one who he cared for. Then kagi got closer to hirano's ear and whispered..

-you know you look astonishing?..

- WHAA!?

kagi stood up correctly then left the room while waving bye bye. The bell rung, hirano was baffled he couldn't comprehend what just happened but he had the obligation to go to class.

_________________________________
Sorry this update was long I didn't write a lot.