Pt3

Giyuu pov

I was about to go to sleep when I remembered I was still wearing sanemi's jacket ,well now it's mine. It's so warm and cozy and it smelled so good.  I ended up on my phone scrolling on social media until I fell asleep , each breath inhaling a waft of sanemi's jacket. I woke up to my alarm blaring right next to my face . I turned it off. I stood up and headed downstairs to the kitchen and then into the bathroom, I thought about eating breakfast but I decided against that, I brushed my teeth and continued to get ready. Once I was headed to the school sabito came running at me and nearly tackled me " GIYUU GIYUU GIYUU!!!" He yelled in my ear , I winced and pushed him away, " what what what!" I responded matching almost exactly how he said my name just a second ago, " rumor has it sanemi shinazugawa and you were caught hanging out and y'all exchanged numbers and he gave you a jacket of his!!!!"" Is that true???" He questioned great. Just great. Now I'm going to have a ton of jealous girls fighting me all day, and glaring at me." Yes it's true, but not the hanging out part" " he just bumped into me , noticed I was cold 'cause it was snowing and I was wearing a t-shirt and then he gave me his number so he could get the sweatshirt back " . " oh" he responded. Then sanemi came jogging up to me , and he grabbed me by the shirt to a private area. " hey" he said " uh hi" I responded extremely confused " sorry if you get attacked today or if a lot of people hate you now , I didn't see the girl who was watching us." He said in a apologetic voice " oh it's fine I was never friends with those people , in fact they already hated me" I said back " what? What for?" he asked " being gay" I said flat out . Shit. I just said I was gay in front of the most popular guy in school. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks " sorry" I apologized to him , then he closed his mouth and finally moved after a couple seconds " oh no no noonononon" he said quickly " ya see I'm bi" he said to me " oh I see" , " well I'll see you in the future , I guess" I said turning around, then I felt him pull my arm and he pinned me against the wall, I could just assume I was a blushing mess " will you be my fake boyfriend?" He asked. I was so stunned, I couldn't believe my ears " me?" I asked " oh no sorry sorry" "that was stupid I  just need a break from the girls" , " you know , sure I'll be your fake boyfriend, just at school though right?" I said with a random boost of confidence " really?" " yeah" " ok I'll sit with you at lunch today!" He said excitedly " ok, nemi" I said in a taunting voice using a nickname I came up with on the spot " ok, yuu " he said back looking flushed. I was liked back over to sabito and we ran to class together me slowly explaining what just happened. We made it to class out of breath , but on time.
✨Time skip to lunch ✨

Sanemi's pov
Once the bell rang for lunch I instantly started packing up. I hadn't gotten anything done during that time period, all I could think about is Giyuu . Oh Giyuu , he's so pretty , his eyes so dark and blue , his hair like a ravens feathers. Rumors go around like ," oh Giyuu is trying to look sad for attention" " oh he is so stupid" " oh Giyuu this" " Giyuu that" , I thought of their voices being high pitched and annoying , like they are . I don't understand the people who are jealous of how many girls are sitting with me or hanging out with me , because it's so annoying, I wish I could just yell at them " I have interests in someone else !" But I can't or I don't want to I should say, I just don't have the energy. But giyuu, I asked him to be my " fake" boyfriend because " I needed a break for the girls" , really I just wanted to get closer to him, because I knew it would just get the girls to hate him more , I wasn't thinking when he said yes. As I'm walking into the lunchroom  the same thing that happens every day , all the girls usher me to their table , but this time I walked to the table that sabito sat at, I knew sabito because he was on the team as well , and he was pretty popular with the girls to, but he had a girlfriend so they mainly stayed away from him. Once I sat down sabito winked at me , of course he knew I was a fake boyfriend, he and giyuu ate childhood best friends, sabito talks a LOT. I opened up my lunch and I looked to see giyuu walking in , he walked to our table and sat down right next to me " where's your lunch??" I asked " didn't have time to make one, I'll survive " he said in a tired voice . I scooted closer to him and pushed my lunch in between him and myself and while doing that I wrapped my arm around his waist . I loved how once our bodies made contact he practically melted into my body, his head leaning into my shoulder, like he hadn't had physical touch in years. " open up" I said taping at his lips, he shook his head " I'm to tired" he said into my neck I let a sigh escape my lips " most of the time I just force food into his mouth at lunch" I herd sabito say with his mouth full "DONT  SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL MORON!!" I herd makomo say next to him , makomo is another childhood friend, " oh hi I'm makomo" she said extending her arm tout to me I slowly pulled my arm from giyuus grasp to shake her hand " I'm sane-" " sanemi shinazugawa , I know you, but you are now known as giyuus boyfriend." "Wha-" " I have a friend who pretends to be one of your fan girls just to get in on the rumors and gossip." She said calmly " oh I see" then an idea popped into my head to get giyuu to eat , it was a pretty extreme one but I think it will work. I popped a strawberry into my mouth and then picked up giyuus face and brought it close to mine and I kissed him, his mouth was slightly agape form shock so I took that chance to pass the strawberry into his mouth, after that I broke off of his face and let him rest again. He was blushing so much ,and I could imagine my face was red as well , god those lips are so soft, ou of the corner of my eye I saw sabito trying not to laugh "WHAT ARE YOU LUAGHIN AT HUH" I yelled at him " sorry" he said getting quieter. I looked back a Giyuu who was now eating strawberries out of my lunch.

1211 words