Nothing good

Zane pov

After, we got up and Misako got back the bounty started to shake and all I could do was think of Luna and protect her. With my harder skin ( idk what to call it) I would be like a shield for her.

When I saw Luna she fall over and on her butt,after that I ran over there and covered her with my body. When the shaking stopped, I looked over at Luna to make Shute she was ok.

Thank the lord she was ok and on one else was hurt. We looked at everybody and the the monitor and there were calls coming in form all over the city.
____________________________________

Lloyd pov

When the shanking stopped and everyone was ok we saw the monitor going off like crazy and Nya started taking the calls and all were ready to help people.

"Ok guys let's get out there and help some people" I said before we ran to the deck. When we got there everyone jumped but me. I was about to jump when there was a tug on my gi.

I look down and see Luna hugging me "Hey, hey it's going to be ok sis I'll be right back" I told her. "But I don't want to lose you again"Luna said and it broke my heart to see her say that.

"How about when I get back we color and watch a movie how dose that sound" I try to convince her. "Can it just be us" she said. "Yea just us" after I said that she let go and I jumped.
____________________________________

Luna POV

After Lloyd left I want to find uncle Wu and mom. When I did find them they were fighting human size snakes they were kind of cool.

"Mom?" I said kinda nervous. "Baby get out of here we will find you ok." Mom told me. I started to run I found the training room and hid in the closet.

A min later more snakes broke in though the window. When they did they the snake didn't have a feet like the other it had a tail and was blue. After a minute he look in the closet I was in the corner. He came up to me and said "hello child I'm Skales and I need your help to fix my home." I didn't know what to do. After a minute of not saying anything he took out a dust and blew it at my face. I started to get tired and feel asleep
_________________________________

Author note
Sorry for not posting sooner I've been busy with school and sports so I hoped you like this chapter. If you have any ideas with the story just leave a comment.