SmokeeBee x Sanders Overroad - One shot

[Hello, Matt here! Just wanted to say that this all drawings are drawn by me, yes even that TommyInnit up there (thanks Ms Paint) ]

-Smokee becomes G O D-

One day Smokee was minding their own pumpkin existence, like every other cool autumn day. It was a normal boring ass day because, well, what would happen in this place that doesn't have a name. Actually, let's give it a name now shall we? How about, Smoketopia? Or Danny Devitoville? Nah nah, let's just call it...uhh... Steve Land. Yea that's got a nice ring to it. So anyways,

One day in the mighty lands of Steve Land, Smokee was existing because why wouldn't he be existing? It was just a weak ass boring day when all of a sudden...! Nothing happened, it's still lame. I know! What if we dabble in a bit of interdimensional travel! No, but why? It's dangerous? Yea, well I'm writing this fanfic so haha L, get bigger hands. SO SMOKEE DECIDED TO PARTAKE IN INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!!

How she did this, I have no clue maybe they got bigger hands. ANYWAYS, welcome to Dorito Manlandia! Smokee walked around the newfound world, so nacho cheesy. So very...chip-like? Maybe Smokee should just eat this world and become its god! No? Why, is it because being god of Dorito Manlandia sounds really stupid and all the other gods would make fun of you? Well damn, if I'd known you were so picky about ruling a certain land I would've picked somewhere worse, because this place ROCKS BRO, THIS PLACE GETS MAIDENS! Smokee however, does not get maidens. How saddening. What a loser, maybe be less picky about being god homeslice breadslice dawg. BUT ANYWAYS, Smokee decided to go to a different dimension. 

As time passed, so did the world around Smokee. Everything was ever-changing to them, but why. Well gee-whilickers it's almost as if we've been dabbling in interdimensional travel. Smokee now finds themself in a new world that looks very much like his own... only this place is called Stan Land, how stupid is that. Anyways Smokee walks down the streets of Stan Land, everything was practically the same. Other than the hot man crossing the street- HOT MAN?! AWOOGA TERRITORY?! SEXY SHAWTYS ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON?! WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!! Now to see if this guy can turn around, I- I mean Smokee, must see his hotness in all its glory!

 Other than the hot man crossing the street- HOT MAN?! AWOOGA TERRITORY?! SEXY SHAWTYS ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON?! WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!! Now to see if this guy can turn around, I- I mean Smokee, must see his hotness in all its glory!

Well damn bbg, who is this fine piece of fruitcake? Is it... SANDERS OVERROAD?!?!?!? Smokee never thought they'd see the day, but it was obvious he had to make his move.

"Hola bay bee... sandwich..." She fucked it up.

"What is up bbg?" He replied. ALL IS NOT LOST, THE LOVE STORY FOR THE AGES MAY CONTINUE! Smokee gathered their courage and walked up to Sanders Overroad, face still red because I guess this man is the hottest guy to ever exist??

"Hola chatmacita," Smokee began "would you like to go on a date with me, myself, a pumpkin with a banger ass personality?"

"No."

Smokee's heart was thrown into narnia. It was a bad idea to even think anyone ever had a chance to be with the legendary sex machine that is Sanders Overroad. But at that very moment Sanders Overroad grabbed Smokee by the..uhh I dunno it's more like that one move when dancing and you get dipped.

"I didn't want a date because looking at you I already know that I want to spend my life with you, person I've never met! Wanna get married?" 

Well damn goddamn that was easy-

In about two minutes time, the wedding was set to begin. Damn was this really happening? It's not everyday you get to marry the hottest man alive, at least I think he's alive. I mean he is a skeleton soo... OH LOOK WEDDING TIME!

And man what a wedding it was! Smokee walked down the aisle, bouquet in hand, wearing the most sexy suit-dress thingy ever seen. And Sanders Overroad was looking hot as always. It was practically a dream wedding!

Everything was going amazingly! Imagine the love in the air, the amazing feeling of seeing Sanders Overroad marry Smokee

Everything was going amazingly! Imagine the love in the air, the amazing feeling of seeing Sanders Overroad marry Smokee. It was all going absolutely positively perfect! There was nothing that could go wrong, ever! Not in a million-

"I OBJECT!!1!"

WHAT'S THIS??

A-AN OBJECTION TO THIS MARRIAGE?! AND BY WHO?! BY WHAT?! WHAT'S THIS?? ANOTHER MAN?!

OH MY GOD IT WAS... NAGITO KOMAEDA??!!?

"I'VE DECIDED TO OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING BECAUSE, SANDERS OVERROAD, I LOVE YOU!! I NEVER HAD THE COURAGE TO SAY IT BUT NOW THAT I HAVE A CHANCE OF LOSING YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE... I CAN'T JUST STAND AROUND AND WATCH WITHOUT AT LEAST TELLING YOU HOW I FEEL!" Nagito said, with all the passion in his heart. Sanders Overroad was speechless, another man as hot as him (debatable) was confessing his love! AND AT HIS WEDDING NO LESS-

Sanders Overroad pondered his options for a bit, before finally deciding. "I love you both, but Smokee I literally found out your name this morning...so I will have to go with Nagito! I've never seen a hotter man!!" Was the last thing Smokee heard before Sanders Overroad, their only true love, was gone. Swept off his feet by Nagito Komaeda of all people.

Smokee, now alone at his own wedding, knew what she needed to do...this was an alternate universe after all. SMOKEE DECIDED TO RUN AFTER NAGITO AND SANDERS OVERROAD FOR ONE FINAL GOODBYE!

Nagito and Sanders Overroad got in their shoe car, but before they drove away they waved goodbye to Smokee. "Thank you for helping us rediscover our love for each other!" Nagito said. Sanders Overroad smiled, not just his regular smile I'll have you know. Smokee waved back, a smirk creeping onto their lips. Smokee then pulled a bazooka out of their suit-dress thingy.

BOOM GOES THE BAZOOKA AND THE SHOE CAR GOES BYE BYE, THE LAST REMAINS OF NAGITO AND SANDERS OVERROAD BEING NOTHING BUT A PILE OF DUST.. Smokee did what he had to and got her revenge. With their newfound power of bazooka, Smokee quickly became the ruler of Stan Land and raised up in the ranks. Before long Smokee even learned how to do magic and BECAME GOD OF STAN LAND. Morally it sounded wrong in his head, but Smokee was from Steve Land not Stan Land. So with the morals out of the way, Smokee learned that being god is easy as you only need two sacrifices and a bazooka! That day Smokee learned the true meaning of Christmas. The End :)