Chapter 1

Hello Everyone!!! How are you all?
See I'm a just a newbie, if I did any mistake then forgive me..
So, without wasting any more time here the story...... Enjoy!!!!

In the morning in a big mansion , a boy is lying on his bed, after sometime a girl enter in his room...

Girl - Jai wake up otherwise we are going to be late for college, you know na that today is avneet going to get best student of the year award in college, so we have to go and help her for making the arrangements on time, So just get up jai

(So the boy is jai.)

Jai - please let me sleep for sometimes vaishu di..

(So the girl is vaishu.)

Vaishu - ok then I am going and asking mom to come at your room then, if she gives you permission to sleep some more then who I am to stop you from sleeping

Jai - ok vaishu di i am waking up no need to call mom.

Vaishu - that's like a good boy now get up and fresh up and come downstairs for brakefast oor haaa late maat hona okk.

Jai - ok vaishu diiii...

( I will use SA for sonia nandra and AM for amandeep nandra).

SA = Vaishu did you called jai for breakfast? Is he coming?

Vaishu = yes mom i had told him to come downstairs for the breakfast.

SA = okay good, now you come and sit, and eat your breakfast.

Vaishu = yes mom....

AM = Good morning vaishu

Vaishu = good morning dad

AM = beta vaishu where is avneet? Does not she gonna come for breakfast.

Vaishu = actually dad she is having some important works in the college so she left for the college in the morning

AM = Ohh!! Okk did she had her breakfast or not??

Vaishu = Dad you know avi right. She is always busy with her studies and due to this, she doesn't have food on time and today is the big day for her after all she is becoming the student of the year in the college so it's very obvious she doesn't ate anything since the morning.

AM =  It's ok but why did she went to college in the morning . I mean as far as I know award function is going to start in the evening right. So, why did she left so soon?

Vaishu = Dad Principle Sir is very happy  with avneet and he is very proud of her. That's why he has given the responsibility of college function's decorations and event managing work to Avneet. That's why she left so soon for college today.

AM = It's really great haa!! I am so proud of Avneet that I had a daughter like her.

Vaishu = Even so I dad...

SA = Me too.

Jai = Good morning everyone.

AM, SA and Vaishu = Good morning jai.

Jai = So what are you guys are discussion with out me?

Vaishu = we are talking about avi, that how much we are proud of her. Right dad

AM = yess

Jai = Woh toh hay after all her hardwork is paying off. I had seen how much Di work hard for this day, finally her dream is fulfilling.

AM = Yeah of course, you have to see whose daughter she is.

SA = Acha ok now enough of this discussion. Don't you guys are getting late for the college haa?

Vaishu = oh yes mom, we are totally forgot about it that we are getting late. Sorry mom and thanks for remembering us.

SA = It's ok,Now eat properly and no one will talk while eating the food ok.

Jai and Vaishu = yes mom, ok mom.

(After finish the breakfast vaishu to jai)

Vaishu = jai are you done with your breakfast? I am done with mine.

Jai = no vaishu di give me some time to eat na.

Vaishu = jai how much time do you need to eat? We are getting late na, eat fast.

Jai = ok, I am done let's go di.

Vaishu = bye dad bye mom.

AM & SA = byee vaishu

SA = jai beta drive safely and carefully ok.

Jai = ok mom, bye mom bye dad

AM & SA = byee beta.

Vaishu = jai are you coming or not

Jai = coming di

Vaishu = let's go jai it's already so late. Start the car jai.

Jai = hmm ok di but di car keys

Vaishu = what keys? Car keys are not with me jai I had told you to bring the keys right.

Jai = yess but it's not with me also

Vaishu = what then where are the keys jai? Wait a minute are you forget to bring the keys from your room? Jaii I'm asking something na where are the keys yarr?

Jai =   ...............................................................
......................

Hope you like this chapter. Do shower your love, support and comment guys how much you love this part...

Thanks for Reading...

Author,
••Mistu••