For You | chapter 18

"i know you want to cry all night"

Melodys pov
i'm not lying when i say this date is going way better than i expected. honestly. he payed for my food,helped me skate while holding my hand.

i smirked at the thought. he let me take a bite out his churro and every time it gets awkward he makes small talk to get us back on track.

i could tell he was really trying. this, this was not dd this is david and i'm laughing hard as hell inside at this.

i keep thinking about how far we have come since we first met. he threw hella insults and assumed the worst about me and was just plain rude.

now he's sweet and stands up for me, always smiling, he makes me
laugh and it's never a dull moment around him and i admire that.

he did his big one with that.

"come on let's make a tiktok" i said pulling my phone out. "here you go with tiktok you got a bad obsession" he shook his head. "nigga everyone has a tiktok obsession" i retorted looking through sounds.

i chose my sound and started lip singing. "stayed down from day 1 so i say fuck all y'all niggas-" i synced with the sound then put dd in it "-except my niggas" then i repeated the sound lyrics "fuck all y'all niggas...except my niggas".

he didn't do nothin but stare at the camera but it wasn't really nothing he could do. "alright" i said drafting it.

"why you ain't post it" he straight faced me. "imma post it when we get out of here it's no service" i told him looking for the sound i had in mind.

"you know friday night by e right" i made sure. one thing bout it i know all my brother songs by heart and i'm definitely his number one supporter and if you think i'm lying argue witcha mama.

"watchu mean do i know friday night that's one of his top songs" he gave me a crazy look. "aight" i started recording.

"Friday night off the yerky in grinch
mode,In that mode, bitch, I walk with two
pistols. He can't run, 'cause my aim too official. I threw a shot and it fucked up his
mental" i sung holding the camera while dd was behind me lip singing too.

then he grabbed my phone from me pushin me away making him be in the front while he finished the lyrics and i was in the back finishing em.

"Head tap, he got left in the alley
Catch 6 3rd while I'm totin' on Sally
TG, I catch you, a Petey gon' happen
Niggas you like 5 feet, why the fuck you
keep cappin'?" we sung.

"i forgot to put it on 60 seconds" i shrugged, "but that's good enough" i said eating my last nacho.

"edot texted me and said take your pictures" he said looking down at his phone. i forgot he had a phone for a second he ain't been on it all night.

elijah gon get his ass kicked he know damn well i'm camera shy. "i mean if you want i wasn't really worried bout pictures" i said.

i have to pee. "come go stand by those" he pointed at the lockers that people could use to put up their stuff which was also next to the bathroom. i have to pee.

"nevermind ion even want pictures" i said crossing my legs. i have to pee but i don't wanna speak up. "you sure" he asked and i nodded.

"mel you positive ?" he asked one more time. "yeah ," i cleared my throat "but i gotta pee so i'll be right back" i handed him my phone speed walking to the bathroom.

i went in and went in the biggest stall and pulled a whole bunch of toilet paper sitting it on the seat then i hovered over the toilet seat.

just cause i place toilet paper don't mean imma sit that's just for precautions in case i fall cause hovering hurts my legs. once i was done i wiped and put all the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed.

as i was waking to open the stall i heard a voice which wouldnt alarm me usually but they were talking bout me. i could've swore i didn't see anyone i knew here when i first got here. they must've got here before me.

"girl yes did you see melody with dd" the first girl said. "yup, that pussy told me he ain't have nothing goin on with her" the second girl said.

her voice was real familiar. "well when did y'all break up?" the first girl asked the second girl. "ion know like a month and a half ago, it's never been this long" the second girl whined.

yo that's ilani.

"damn you really think he's done?" girl 1 asked. "jayda of course he's not done with me he's just playing with that melody girl. i heard she a hoe anyway" ilani snapped .

"look he sitting by himself go talk to him before melody come back from wherever she is" the girl now named jayda said.

"let's go" ilani said then i heard retreating footsteps and it got quiet again. i huffed as i opened the stall walking over to the sink. i lathered my hands in soap as my head started filling with thoughts.

what if he really was just using me for right now? nah dd wouldn't he's changing . i'm not saying i changed him but he's changing. right?

i rinsed my hands off before grabbing paper towels and drying my hands. i sucked in a breath preparing to see anything that would hurt my heart.

i walked out the bathroom seeing dd still sitting down where he was looking down at his phone while ilani sat across from him snapping her fingers to gain his attention.

i slowly walked over and it was like dd felt my presence as he lifted his head up shifting his eyes towards me walking to the table. he planted a smile on his face and it was a pretty glint in his brown eyes.

that caused ilani to look over to me and she narrowed her eyes. i got to the table and sat next to dd since ilani was in my seat. he handed me my phone saying notti texted me and i nodded.

"hey ilani" i smiled at her