Nils Fly to Amsterdam

Nils had The first flight to Amsterdam
Nils wears this because he fly To Amsterdam in the early morning

He sat next to his Friends and everyone did their own thing,Nils went to listen to music and think about that girl I saw her the last time in Hamburg with us because she was kidnapped by someone I still don't understand why she was stuck and by wh...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He sat next to his Friends and everyone did their own thing,
Nils went to listen to music and think about that girl I saw her the last time in Hamburg with us because she was kidnapped by someone I still don't understand why she was stuck and by who and why she actually came here in Hamburg for what!
I will ofcourse never see or hear anything from her!
Kris sat next to me and looked to him and said everything okay?
Kris knew that there is something wrong with Nils but don't know what,
Nils pretend that there is nothing wrong with me.
Why don't you search on your Instagram and look up I think she has Instagram so find her up later if u really want!
I don't know what you're talking about said Nils.
I see you thinking about her or that you are worried about her. Do you know where she is going when we were leaving Hamburg?
No I don't know I thinks she is going home I don't know I have nothing from her I hoped that I see her anytime but I don't know and I have still her necklace I just wanted to give it back to her I don't know if she knows that she lost it and I hadn't seen her at the airport or anywhere else and there was not more time for waiting otherwise I missed my flight with you all.
I understand it but I think if she knows that she lost her Necklace that she would search or that she is trying to contact you or someone else.
Do u think said Nils confused!
Yes mate I know that.
Or you could make an picture of the necklace and that you post it on your Instagram story and maybe she looks to it and that she then feels her neck and that she is in panic and immediately finds to contact with you.
I don't know it will be a bad thing if I do that maybe she doesn't wants to be in contact with me or see me.
You could see that Nils is very sad about this and Kris said I know you like this girl but you must do what feels good bro I'm here always for you and the other mates too.
Nils looked up and smiled a bit and said thankyou boy it stressed me out that I don't have her number or something like that.
I understand you but it's okay you will see her soon I hope that for you.
Nils was looking out the window in the airplane and took a picture of the clouds and it was a beautiful flight to Amsterdam.
It was an flight for 1 hour And 10 minutes To Amsterdam.
We landed in Amsterdam at 07:40
And must waited now For The next travel To Milano.
Next plane To Milano goes at 10:20 And landed in Milano at 12:00

When we were there by Amsterdam Schiphol we packed our hand luggage And only had To wait until we stopped And could get out And were told that we could leave the plane And then walked out of the plane And we also hear then if we must wait For our suitcases or that they would bring To our other plane for traveling To Milano!
But The Manager calls Nils when we are in Schiphol in Amsterdam we walked first To The Starbucks For an Nice cup of coffee but then Nils his phone rang And it was The manager of us And said hey Nils where are You all now ?
Im With The boys in Amsterdam at The Starbucks there waiting For The next flight why is there something wrong ?
Uh do You know What The time is To Your next flight To Milano?
Uh Yes at 10:20 why ?
The manager sounded very nervous And said oh okay then it won't work let it go!
Never mind go With The other boys To Milano where would You go first by Which show?
Uh first One is About You or Hugo why?
Thankyou said The manager it was a question nothing more.
Okay have so much fun there in Milano then i Will call u back when i have time.
Okay bye thankyou.
Nils was thinking at The girl and it was now 8 o clock And Nils looks at his Instagram And thought shall i find This girl but he didn't know her name.
Niclas sat next To Him And Said i think that her name Kiara is.
How Do u know that?
Try it mate i have The feeling that She has not left your mind, You can always come to me if there is something or if you want to talk about something!
I Will but why is everyone talking about her there is nothing between us And there never will be i'll never see her again so just let it go!
Who wants another coffee or something else And said i'll go then.
The bois tells what they want and Nils walks to the Starbucks and order the drinks and something delicious and waited for it to be ready.
Nic came to Nils and said I'll take it to the other bois and said hey bro it will come okay maybe she likes you you never know!
Uh that's never gonna happen and it never will come true if it does!
How do you know that Nils, come on you know your feelings for her or what you want?
And I'm worried about you because you're not feeling well and I see it I wish I could do something for you I really do that for you and I see that you are struggling with it!
Im not im okay so come we are going back to our friends !
Nic said what if she will goes to Milano too?
She doesn't go alone to Milano she has more things to do then being in Hamburg or anywhere else.
Nils took the necklace of her in his bag and held it and looked at it and thought she actually realizes that she has lost her necklace and ring I have the idea not but what should I do I don't think it is a wise idea to take a picture or little video and post it on my story, maybe it has some value for her!
Nils looks at the necklace and would keep it on for her when I see her and gave it back then.
Nils put the necklace on by himself for when he see her and then gave it back to her.
And gave a kiss on the heart and sighed it was time to go to the shops now if we wants to buy something for in the plane and then we could walk to the gate.