9

She tried to close the door but the person put his feet fast enough to block it.

"what are doing here." Jimin said looking at Taehyung standing on his porch drained. It was raining when he got off his car.

"Can't I come to see you, please let me enter it's cold outside." Taehyung making his way inside without waiting for Jimin approval.

"Did I tell you to come in." Jimin said closing the door making her way inside.

"Where's Jungkook." Taehyung said making his way to the dining room.

Jungkook who was busy eating his food look up. "Dada." He squeal making grabby hand toward Taehyung.

Taehyung think Jungkook don't remember him but guess he did. He walk toward Jungkook highchair and picked him up. "Hey big man." Jungkook put his dirty hand on Taehyung shirt wipe his mouth on the crock of His neck.

"He was eating with his hand be caref- oh guess you need a clean shirt now." Jimin who enter the dining table sees Jungkook already got Taehyung white shirt with food.

"Oh no I don't have a clean one though." Taehung took a sit with Jungkook on his lap try reaching for the food.

"I make carbonara with steak you want some."Jimin said making her way to the kitchen.

"I already eat but give me some steak with salad ." Jimin hum and make her way to the kitchen to get it.

Jungkook take a fool hand of carbonara trying to put it on his dad mouth. "No Kookie baby daddy's not hungry." Jungkook pout with glossy eyes looking at his dad refusing to eat.

"Oh no no don't cry, I'll eat."Taehyung said opening his mouth, Jungkook put the food in his mouth smiling at him.

"Don't tell me you eat the drooling food." Jimin entered the dining room with A plate.

Taehyung looked at her shocked eyes looking back at Jungkook who was waiting for his dad to swallow the food.

"Dada no no eawt." Jungkook looked at him with Teary eyes. "Oh no look daddy swallow." Taehyung gulps the food grin at Jungkook who giggles.

Jimin placed the plate in front of him. She takes her place and eats her food.

Dinner was great, Jungkook giving his dad all his muchin pasta, little vegetables, Jimin who can't stop laughing looking at Taehyung's face. sometime when he can't swallow the meat after chewing it he give it to Taehyung.

She changed Jungkook and makes him sleep.

She entered the living room and didn't find Taehyung there. She went to her bedroom and found Taehyung on the bed shirtless. She fell like a deja vu.

"I thought I told you to wait in the living room for me." Jimin said, making her way to look for her nightwear to put on.

"Why can't I come here." "We are not together Taehyung you can't come to my room like that." Taehyung stands up making his way to Jimin wrap his arm around her belly.

"But we have two kids together. I don't see the problem." Taehyung said, smirking. Jimin gulps and doesn't say anything.

" I miss you." She said turning around meeting Taehyung eyes who was looking back at her, she tiptoes and wraps her arm around Taehyung's neck.

"I miss you too."Taehyung said, kissing Jimin, who kissed him back.

I'm confused