The start of sleepless nights

Summary:

When Virgil finds out something that the core sides tried to make sure he never knew about.

"Anx-Virgil don't look!"

But his eyes couldn't even blink at the horrific sight.

(This is a W.I.P do not read if you do not want to read half a chapter)

Notes:

This one if my first story's so don't be mad if it's bad :D
—————————-—————————-—————
In Thomas's head two problems currently exist, Being unable to cook and an upcoming event. As expected the sides have been disorganized and jumbled all over the place because of this upcoming event which is a film screening. Of a movie in which Tomas starred in called Shipwreck but the real problem had only started when Tomas stayed up late working on a document for the movie. constraining His anxiety and making him delete the document, then proceeding to stay awake until 7 AM How fun.

Logan's POV :

I awake to my alarm clock at exactly 8:00 AM no earlier no later. By 8:12 I was fully dressed and washed up, as I walked to the living area I could see Patton cooking what I'm to assume is breakfast with a happy smile.

"Oh hey kiddo cmon breakfast is almost done it's egg and bacon!" He said to me rather cheerful I respond with a nod and turn on the coffee maker and sit down at the dining table.I Have a book on me at all times so I started reading a sci-fi book for a bit waiting for Patton to finish prepping breakfast when I hear a door open and Roman gracefully enters the room singing opera style.

Virgil's POV :

I woke up in my dark room physically unwilling to get up but forcing myself to as I drag myself to the bathroom .As I look in the mirror I'm slightly confused from how much more pale I look than usually strange... *Slam* I could hear my door being banged on and got worried I tried to hide under my bed or in a dark corner but it was as if something or maybe someone? Well it was pulling me and then it went dark...

Author notes ✍️ :
(Ty for reading the first chapter I hope more is to come :D)