Part12(edited)

Recap
I peaked out of the bathroom, checking to see if 'it', was still sleep. Which, it was. He laid knocked out on the bed. I took another breath and a quick glance at myself before I decided this was it. I-I have to get out of here! I'm leaving.
Ray Rays Pov
I was on my way to Princeton's house to meet up with Craig. He said something about Princeton getting drunk and told off by some jerk, and if you didn't know Princeton drunk is not fun. I basically ran three stop lights and a couple stop signs imagining Lisa face. Imagining her in tears for something Princeton 'accidently' did. Man this is crazy, but I couldnt be mad. Boys have tempers but when they learn to handle it only then will they become men. Driving up to Princeton's house
Ray Ray immediately saw Craig banging on the door. He ran up and came beside him. "What happened, what's going on?", Ray Ray almost yelled. "Princeton went crazy last night. I think he could be hurting Lisa.", Craig said out of breath. "Why would you think that?", Ray Ray asked. "Well it all started of last night.", Craig admitted.
Craig's flashback
I drove up to Brandon's house. I parked a while away, because his house was crowded. People were going all the way down the block just to party with this guy, I mean I knew we had fame and fourtune but Damn. I walked to Brandon's house and boy it was no joke. I could tell I was going the right way because the closer I got the more girls and achol I saw. The music bumped and trumped and the noises only got louder. Oh yea, thats definitely a Brandon party. Pretty much the whole neighborhood was on Brandon's yard because the house was practically overflowing with people. I looked around the crowd and saw him. Brandon? Brandon! I ran over to him and knudged his shoulder. When he saw me he smiled. "My boy prod, man what's good.", he said. "Nothing much, if anything I should be asking you that.", I laughed. He laughed along side with me. "Man chilling, aye you should go play drinking games with me and the boys.", he said lightly. "Just the boys?", I asked. He laughed again. "Prod, see all these hunnies, there is plenty of time for hoes.", he said. "Yea not that much for your boys.", I finished, giving him a handshake. He led me off into the crowd towards the one place the crowd wasn't allowed, the basement. We went in from the outside and security ward off noisy or annoying house guest, which in this case where everywhere. I followed behind and we walked down stairs. I heard a little bit of noise and figured it was the boys because the basement its self was sound proof. I was right! I grinned at the sight. Kayden all the way to Princeton were here-, wait Princeton? I looked over at Princeton who was shooting pool with one of the boys. "Princeton.", I stated. He looked over at me and smiled. "Hey how are you man, hows Christopher?", he said walking over to me. I put him into a breathing taking hug. "I-I'm good. You?", I asked. "Yea man I'm cool.", Princeton said back. Hmm, my curiosity got the best of me. "How are you and Lisa?", I blurt out. He grinned blushing a little pink. What, this can't be Princeton. "Were good.", he said sending me a weak grin. "Is that so?", a voice said. I looked up. Who's this clown? He nodded at me but I turned, acting as if I didn't see him. I don't mess with groupies. He laughed moving past me to Princeton. "Yea we are.", Princecton said a little wierded out. "Sure?", groupie asked again. Princeton looked pissed. "Who the fuck are you?", Princeton said walking closer to ole boy. I got infront of Princeton backing him up. The groupie laughed. "C'mon princy, its me Kayden.", he said as if we actually knew him. "Who, why the fuck are you talking to me about my girl?", Princeton yelled. "Your girl.", Kayden laughed. Princecton rushed passed me and swiftly yet roughly pushed Kayden down. Ouch. Kayden got quiet real quick. Princecton basically standing over him like a dog. "Princecton chill. I-I c-can explain.", Kayden said. "Then explain.", Princecton roared. "Lisa, s-she was with another dude. She was sweaty and they t-they were-", Kayden got out. Princecton look stunned. At that moment he gave Kayden one last kick before running off into the beer cabinet. I tried to cool him down but he was mad. He wouldnt listen to me. I didn't think much of it at first but when I got pissy drunk and couldn't do as much, a drunken Princeton took off. Saying things like bitches have to learn. I tried to get up but I just ended up passing out.
End of flashback
Ray Ray was stunned by Prods story, but glad he called.
Princectons pov
Princecton was knocked out because of all the achol. He was rolling around in bed when he finally heard his friends bang loudly on the door.
I groaned. Rolling over to Lisa's side. "Answer the door.", I said without opening my eyes. She didn't answer so I repeated it louder. Still, no movement or even answer. I roll back to Lisa's side and decide to finally look. Lisa? She wasn't there! I hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom? Nothing. I ran down stairs looking around, nothing. I started to worry when I remembered the knock at the door. Was that Lisa? I ran over to the door full speed opening it. It was, Craig and Ray? What are they doing here? Just as I was about to talk they both barged in running up stairs and I followed suit. They ran into my bedroom looking around. "Where's Lisa?", Prodigy asked. I shrugged. "I don't know?", I said kind of nervous.