For You | chapter 19

"we gone hop out ain't talking"

ilanis pov.
this bitch got some fucking nerve speaking to me. dd broke up with me because he said he wasn't feeling me any more.

that day at melody's house when i said we would break up i was bluffing but he texted me later and told me.

we always get back together so i thought it wasn't a big deal buts it been a month and a half and i'm not jackin this no more.

i knew it was probably melody filling his head up but dd always come back and i never thought she could be competition to me.

then my home girl jayda called me saying she seen dd with some bitch at the skating rink holding hands i had to come see for myself.

"mel" i said responding to her fake ass greet. "don't call her that" dd said bluntly looking into my eyes. he looked mad intimidating right now.

"dd i've been trynna talk to you for like three minutes now" i told him ignoring the fact he stuck up for that ugly bitch. "damn bitch you dumb i know you could tell i was ignoring you" he spat at me.

"dd what the fuck is wrong with you talkin to me like that" he asked him quickly. melody's eyes darted between us in the heated moment as the tension was visible at this point.

"why are you talking to me at all" he sat up. "look dd we not together you can fuck whoever you want but never forget where home is" i said smirking trying to get under his skin.

it wasn't working he just sat there staring at me blankly. "um sorry pardon me excuse" melody cut in. "we do not fuck" she raised her eyebrow with a attitude present in her voice.

"couldn't fool me" i scoffed ain't no way they ain't fuck yet. it's been a month and a half. "bitch i ain't fück her" dd flinched at me and i jumped in my seat.

"yeah how long y'all been talkin" i asked clearing my throat from embarrassment. "hoe why. are. you. here." dd paused. "just wanted to know why you ain't came home yet" i crossed my arms.

"uhh we was just friends this our first date" melody said. dd pointed melody co-signing her statement. "girl as soon as you fuck him he's gone" i said attempting to make her mad.

which worked cause she stood up pointed at me and said "i'm not like you bitch never have been never will be, if you wanna fight that's all you had to say cause the nitpicking gone make ya ass whoopin worse" she said staring to tie her hair back.

not gone lie her hair was cute she had the pretty wavy lace, that's not the point. what happened next pissed me the fuck off.

"mel sit yo ass down, this bitch can't fight-" he pointed at me "-and you got one more strike" he finished.

he ain't never done that for me when i was about to fight. melody seems to realized and she slowly lowered her hands and sitting back down.

"like this bitch got strikes" i rolled my eyes. no need to lie to save her from a ass whooping. "wanna see" melody said attempting to jump across the table but dd grabbed her.

he whispered something in her ear immediately making her relax. i can't do this no more seeing the way he treat her versus how he was with me is making me sick.

"look man we leaving, ilani leave melody the fuck alone" he ran his hand over his face standing up placing his hand out for melody to grab.

"you alright?" he mumbled to her as they parted from the table and she gave him a nod leanin her head on his shoulder.

lookin at them made me tear up and i went in the bathroom wiping my tears. i know i derserve this, i did him so wrong on multiple occasion of our relationships but seeing him with her is hurting me.

i started thinking about my relationship with dd and noticing the little things. i was toxic, i cheated, i lied, caught attitudes for no reason. i thought that's how relationships worked.

it was all in front of my face. he was trying and i made him fall out of love with me and i'm only realizing now. he'll be back, i know he'll be back.

he always comes back. i sniffed some more making sure my nose wasn't running then went and found jayda.

DDs pov

"mel i'm really sorry" i said as we walked outside waiting for star to pull up. when ilani came and sat down i instantly texted him to head over cause i knew something like this would happen.

i thought maybe if i ignored her she would leave but no, she wanted to do that lil annoying thing when she makes people mad on purpose.

melody has never done anything to that girl.

when melody was about to fight ilani i whispered and promised her we could binge watch that dumb ass show grand army on netflix.

"it's not your fault" she said typing on her phone. she was texting notti and ddot about how she loved the date not even mentioning ilani which meant it she doesn't even give a fuck.

i smiled on the outside but on the inside i was jumping and swinging my legs....that's gay forget i said that.

"um mel..." i said, once i said it i instantly wanted to take it back. i got this weird feeling in my stomach and i wasn't thinking properly.

she gave me her attention without a second thought as she turned her phone off placing it in her pocket.

"look fuck it imma just say it, i know this our first date but i'm really jackin you and i think we can work. will you be my girlfriend?" i said biting on my bottom lip playing with the pendent on my chain.

it's the combo for when i'm nervous. she looked down smiling before making eye contact. that's a good sign. she told me eye contact was hard for her. "yeah" she nodded.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. "oh thank god i was prolly gon blast suicidal music and cry" i placed a hand on my heart.

she laughed at my reaction, "your so cute when you nervous" she smiled. i looked down at her smiling. she stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek as star pulled in.

a hour later

"alright did ya mom say you can stay" mel came in her room from showering. "yeah but notti mad as hell he gotta wait till tomorrow to hear bout our date" i answered.

"okay well if i'm not mistaken you said we could watch grand army" she plopped on her bed. "yeah whatever" i smiled rolling my eyes.

she grabbed the remote putting on the dumb ass show and got on her phone taking a picture and posting it.

i got on insta to go see it.

Location: w bae myb🙄

@adore.melmel i 🫶🏾 guns.

comments

@nottiosama bae😦?

@hewantlani weird ass.

@sugarhillddot twinnn🖤

@ddosama 😍💕
   @iheartdd who this???
   @ddslover damn..

so if y'all ain't know the girl in that picture ^^^ is the same faceclaim! and she the same person through out the whole story. nd yes she and my character has braces 😭

THEY TOGETHERRRRRRR AYYYY SLAT MURDA GANG