Only love

HEYYYYY so likeeee I think this is mostly smut but obviously not all I need to you know but yeah I'm going straight into it!!
—————————————————————————

Feeling his hand brush along your body as you feel shivers down your spine. His hands find there way to your shorts removing them and not even a minute is to pass when you feel his fingers pinch your throbbing clit.

As you gasp to the sensation as he leaves trails of kisses all over you leaving marks claiming you his.
His hands teasingly rubbing and flicking your clit
Making you even more desperate than ever.

When suddenly you feel him thrust his finger in you as you moan arching you back. The thrust so teasingly slow as he quickens the pace thrusting with two fingers in you as you moan.

Closing your eyes shut now that there was three fingers inside you stretching you out as you moan his name out.

Gasping when you feel his mouth around your clit sucking and flicking it as he thrusts his fingers inside you harshly making you a moaning mess.

"Cum for me baby"he groans against your clit his groan being muffled as it sends vibration through out your body feeling the butterflies in your stomach.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"you scream feeling your self closer as he nibbles on your clit lightly. As you tighten around his fingers signalling you were close.

"I'm gonna cum!"you moan for his fingers to be only replaced by his mouth as he eats you out as you release.

"Baby we aren't done"he hoarsely whispers widening your eyes as you had the best orgasm ever.

Before you could say anything h/n turn you around as you whimper on all fours you feel him take a condom out.

Suddenly feeling him near your entrance as he slides inside you teasingly slow as your breath hitches.

"You're all fucking mine baby"he groans slamming inside you with continuous thrusts slow and deep.

"Faster please!"you beg as you feel him pace faster turning you into a horrible moaning mess as you squeeze your eyes shut.

"Say that you're mine y/n say it! Fuck you're so tight!"he groans as you struggle to let any words out of your mouth because of the pleasure making your eyes role to the back of your head.

"Fucking say it baby!"he growls with a smack on your ass as you whimper."I-I'm all yours!"you stutter moaning as you feel him go deep to the place making you lose your senses.

"Holy fuck!"he groans as you clench around his dick feeling yourself tighten and feeling yourself close to yet another orgasm.

"Im gonna cum!"you scream feeling yourself get closer by every thrust."fuck come for me!"he says thrusting deeper and deeper.

And suddenly you feel yourself release all over his dick as he releases right after.

Your and his heavy breathing being the only thing heard in the room as he turns you around towering over you into a kiss.

"You are fucking unbelievable"he whispers giving you a peck but leaving his lips against yours longer than needed.

you smile savouring the feeling and taste of his soft lips against yours not knowing if this was only for the time being. As you feel your face turn into a frown in a second.

"No"he says"whatever you're thinking no"he mutters as if he read your mind as you turn to look at him as he gives you a peck on the forehead and picking you up and placing you on the counter of the bathroom in the guest room.

Watching him clean himself and you. Whimpering as you move your legs as they were so sore and feeling your clit burning slightly.

"Stay here don't fucking move"he says wearing his boxers quickly leaving the room.

He's probably not going to come back you think to yourself when you felt the door open again when he quickly grabs your thigh putting both your legs on his shoulder as you whimper.

you feel his mouth on your bare pussy feeling his cold tongue as he moves the ice cube around letting the burning feeling cool.

His both hands on your ass gripping it.

His eyes on yours making eye contact you feel yourself burn red quickly turning your head around you feel him smile to himself noticing how you blushed.

Feeling the burning sensation cool slightly as he slowly places your legs back down moving to kiss your lips, his hands making their way to your legs to wrap them around his waist and your arms go around his neck taking you off the counter.

he takes you out bending to reach his shirt and giving it to you as he still has you picked up"wear it"was the only thing he says as you wear the shirt when he pulls the shirt down from the back to cover your ass.

Opening the door as you look at him confused when he opens the door to his room locking it and placing you on his bed as he lays on top of you.

His body between your legs as he rests his head in between your chests.as he looks up to you smirking.

"Fuck y/n"he groans as his arms go beside your waist lifting himself up as his lips makes their way to yours into a kiss.

"I cannot fucking get enough of you"he whisper against your lips as you give him a peck your arms making their way around his neck.

As he pulls his head in the crook of your neck suddenly turning you both over so now you're on top of him gasping at the sudden act.

As he smacks your ass when you suddenly sit up crossing your arms as he smirks at you."do it again I dare you"you say squinting your eyes at him.

"As you wish"he says doing it again when you slap him his eyes widening in shock.

"Ouch woman don't act like I didn't just fuck you a moment ago"he says his hand on his cheek where you slapped him.

As you giggle "shush I've had better"you say only to tease him."say what I swear I'm gonna bend you over here and fuck the life out of you say that again"he growls sitting up you in his lap.

"I'd like to see you try fight me bitch"you say punching his chest as he laughs at you suddenly your arms being behind your back as he comes closer to you.

"Watch me"he whispers for you to only scream"no no sorry!"you say knowing you couldn't handle it anymore making him chuckle as you glare at him.

you're suddenly pushed in to his chest as he kisses your forehead continuously you smile to yourself.

May be he isn't that bad after all......

____________________________________

AHHH what do you think!???!

Should I keep going or this is the end???