For You | chapter 20

"you my ride or die bitch trynna give you the world"

3 days later
Melodys pov

"bae cmere" dd said from the kitchen. i walked in to see him and e sitting at the counter on they phones.

"yeah" i said scrolling through tiktok. he looked up from his phone and parted his legs and i walked and stood between them.

he wrapped his arms around me and layed his chin on my shoulder. "dee whatttt" i drug out. "always touching me" i mumbled.

"watchu doin" he said "bruh" i showed him my phone "i'm on tiktok" i backed my head away but his arms stayed around me so my body stayed the same way. "i'm not ya bruh" he said.

" i got the car wanna ride around? we don't gotta go no where" he looked at me. "bro you have a permit" i said scrolling to my next video ignoring him. "not your bro melody stop playing with me" he stale faced.

who knew the nigga was so clingy. "as long as we don't break laws we don't have a reason to get pulled over" he reasoned.

"i can't take this lovey shit no more" e said standing up, "call me if someone died" he walked to his room.

i laughed at him. he had came around to me and dd but he always cringed watching us. shit i cringed being us. guess it's genetics.

"can we pick up dot and notti" i asked looking up from my phone. "you been keeping me from them for three days" i reasoned.

he smacked his teeth before saying "tell em we'll be there in ten" he gave in. "okay" i said about to walk to my room.

"where you going" he gripped me. "to put shoes on damn" i said looking at him crazy as hell. "bro do it" he straight faced me. he didn't want to say it.

i huffed getting tired of this and pecked him like he wanted me to. he hated asking for them cause he don't wanna seem soft. but ain't he soft then? yeah thought so.

"another one" he said and i pecked him again "thank you." he licked his lips. "one more" he said.

i groaned before kissing him one more time and he finally let me walk away to put shoes on. i ain't have a cute outfit on so i just threw on these ugly yeezy slides my brother got me.

how do people think they cute. just cause they expensive. so fucking dumb.

in the car

dd was blasting music loud as hell. while i was taking pictures of myself to post on my story.

"she gone put that pussy on me put it on me..." we sung the youngboy song at the same time listening to the music.

he stopped in front of his apartment building getting out to go get them while i picked a picture.

@adore.melmel posted on their story

song: self esteem

a random knock on the window brought me out my thoughts making me jump in fright

a random knock on the window brought me out my thoughts making me jump in fright. i calmed down noticing it was notti and dot.

they got in the back and i jumped across the seats attacking them with hugs. "i missed yalllllll" i said laying on their legs while they looked down at me smiling at my stupidity.

"three days mel mel. three" dot said. "i know that" i rolled my eyes sitting up. "but it FELT like 3...hundred years" i said climbing back to the front.

" so dramatic" dd said driving with one hand. " and put ya seatbelt on so we don't get 'pulled over'" he mocked me making notti laugh.

"shut up" i said aggressively putting my seatbelt. "thank you bae" he said keeping his eyes on the road. "mhm" i hummed getting on tiktok.

i picked a sound to do with my brothas.

"...looking like damn I'm handsome
I go out in public the old ladies
They be telling me to pull my pants up
I answer like, "Yes ma'am"
And I do it 'cause bitch I was raised by grandma
And I lost my grandaddy like two years ago still feel like fuck cancer
I don't judge nobody just get you a bag, nigga my sister a dancer" i sung showing my camera dd driving and dot throwing  up gang signs while notti rapped with me.

" yo give me the aux" dot said and i grabbed it handing it to him. it was silent for a second before a song i didn't even think they knew started playing.

"IVE BEEN WATCHING YOUUU! AT NIGHT I THINK OF YOU! I WANT TO BE YOUR LADY MAYBEEEE!" me and dot screamed while notti thought it was so funny he pulled out his phone to record our concert.

"y'all is fuckin clowns man" dd smiled shaking his head. "aight turn da music down im finna go live" dot said.

"you always going live" i smacked me teeth sinking in the seat crossing my arms. "for no reason too, do you even read comments" i added.

dd turned into the mcdonald's drive getting in line before looking at us
finally. "fuck y'all want" he asked dot and notti.

wasn't fucking talking to me like that. i hit his shoulder "don't talk to them like that" i said eyeing him. "2 mc
chickens" dot said looking at his phone.

"mel mel.." he said "here they want you" he handed me his phone. i looked at the comments while dot and notti told dee what they want.

@osamaswife you date dd?

bro is this nigga that famous that people care who he date? i need to catch up.

@osamalover y'all dd posted her on his story🥲

he did? when? "mel what you want" dd asked me after finishing talking to dumb and dumber. "i want a a 6 piece happy meal with extra fries and a milk" i said.

he looked at me like 'really' then rubbed his face saying okay.

@osamafilms bro dating a whole kid 💀

"i- i'm fifteen" i placed a hand on my chest. "y'all are rude food is food" i rolled my eyes handing for his phone back.

dd ordered some food and pulled up to the first window to pay. "where's the baby" a old lady smiled .

"right there" dd pointed at me trynna be funny. "look man just give me the happy meal and no one gets hurt" i said getting frustrated.

i pulled my phone going to dd's insta to see if he posted me.

@ddosama

Beautiful ❤️

Beautiful ❤️

awww. he called me beautiful. okay for real now where my happy meal i'm finna raise he- oh never mind he put it on the dashboard.