Chapter 4: Fighting

Before...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Izuku kicked Bakugou to the ground.
It's kinda painful too.

Everyone in the computer room is shocked with the speed.

Izuku Tokito:
Your fighting way is very easy to figure out. You really think the villain and Demon will be really easy to defeat with that type of fighting way?

Oraraka still try to think what just happened. Bakugou looks at Izuku with an angry face.

Katsuki Bakugou:
So that's it?...I HATE YOU!

----- New Chapter:Izuku vs Bakugou-----

With Tenya,

Lida Tenya:
Bakugou! Explain your situation! What happened?!

Katsuki Bakugou:
SHUT UP! Just keep protecting at there! I am very angry RIGHT NOW!

Lida Tenya:
I don't ask your feeling. HEI!-

Bakugou cuts their communication.

Lida Tenya:
He cut it...
Attack someone randomly like that... What is in his mind, huh?!

---------------In Computer Room---------------

Eijiro Kirishima:
What are they talking about?
With cctv without any voice, how can we hear what are they talking about.

All Might:
They are talking with this radio, actually. You can bring this and also... This masking tape.
If you guys put this tape in enemy body, that mean you guys already catch them.

Mina Ashido:
The limit times is 15 minutes..and the hero still don't know where the nuclear, right?

All Might:
YES!

Mina Ashido:
The hero team is unlucky here.

All Might:
The Hero must can turn everything around no matter how hard the situation. Also, Aizawa Sensei already told you before, right? That's it...

Tu Wa....

"PLUS ULTRA!"

Yuga Aoyama:
Monsieur, Bakugou wants to-

Everyone eyes back to screen

-------------Inside The Building--------------

Bakugou ready to attack. Izuku predict his movement and said

Izuku Tokito:
Uraraka...move out the way...

Hearing this, Uraraka run to another side...

Bakugou flying to Izuku after a small explosion coming out from his hand. He send a kick to Izuku but Izuku manage to defend himself.

Katsuki Bakugou:
You Extra...

Bakugou send another hit to Izuku but Izuku already went to another way. The wall get damaged as Bakugou try to hit Izuku with his quirk.

Meanwhile....

Rikido Sato:
He is really fast!

Mezo Shoji:
He doesn't even have to use his breathing technique to defend himself! As expected from 1st Place!

All Might:
His reaction speed is really good for a new student like him. He even can predicted the enemy movement and thinking calmly before doing anything.... Could he be like 'them'......

Back to the fight,

Izuku is still holding his sword and think for a great time to use it.

Izuku Tokito (Pov):
He kicks me so I don't have much time to react to his hit...a nice way to think like that...