The truth behind the lies

Harrys pov
"Talking"
'Thought'
$Parseltounge$
( Starts after 6th year, harry and draco have made an OK friendship)

Once again Harry was left out of another Order meeting.

I slip on my invisibilty cloak and head downstairs to hear ms. Weasley, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Dumbledore talking

Ron: "Headmaster seriously you need to pay us more money if you want us to keep being friends with potter"

Hermione: "I also agree headmaster, I would like to purchase more books instead of wating my time with the oh so boy who lives."

I almost gasped at what iv heard but what i hear next shocks me and brings tears to my eyes

Ms. Weasley: "Albus how long is it going to take to put my beautifull daughter and potter in an illegal marriage contract."

Ginny: " I agree headmaster im tired of givng love potions in harrys drinks and foods. I dont think their working anymore, and i need too become lady potter so i can conroll harry."

A tear slips from my eyes. ' In all honesty i kinda had developed feelings for ginny but now i dont know what to think anymore.'

I just realised they said potions, just how long has this been going on for, was this all  planed by albus and why.? So many thoughts ran in my head, i jsut decided to sleep it off and plus i was going back to the dursleys any way. Whats the worst that can happen.

But oh how wrong i was...

T.B.C

* tell me i should continue *