♡Your Bio♡

Here's a new story everyone! Well, a story that I'm moving to this account from my other account. Lets go!

Full Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 18

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Personality: You are a very kind, caring, and a loyal person. You are also very shy when it comes to current things or bringing out your feelings. You are very helpful to your friends and your determination is high. You are also very brave.

Likes: You loved sports a lot. You always fancy sports when you were young and always play with your family and friends. Your favorite sport is (F/S). You also love to cook/bake, read, listen to music, eat sweets, crossdressing, video games making friends, and exploring the amazing world.

Dislikes: You hate it when your up against rude and very cocky people with sports, people who think they are a God or something. You also hate when people judges you on how you dress. You also hate/dislike bullies, cheaters (especially in sports), liars, perverts, and people trying to touch you in the no-no zone. You don't like when people also takes your sweets since you love sweets.

Favorite Sport (F/S):

[Your STATS]

•Strength: 7/10

•Speed: 6/10

•Stamina: 7/10

•Intelligence: 5/10

[Info/Backstory]:

When you were born, you actually looked like a girl at first glance, but your DNA says otherwise. However, your parents didn't care as you were the most precious princess in their eyes and they can be overprotective. Growing up, you actually look and sound like a girl, but you are a boy 100%. You actually started to wear girls clothes more often (Including bras and panties), since boys clothes just doesn't do it for you. As you were growing up, you actually found sports fascinating and so fun to watch.

You and your parents played plenty of sports all the time. It was good for exercise and training. When growing up, you noticed that your feminine body didn't change or becoming muscular, like your body will never ever change, staying in that permanent, smooth, and soft feminine body. During your years in school, you will always play or/and join a sports game, even a club. You were always the best of the best (since a lot of people were noobs). Of course, that doesn't mean you're number 1. There were times when you lost or came in as a tie, but you didn't care as you are doing it for fun.

During your years of junior high all the way to your Highschool, you were actually pretty popular. A lot of girls wants to date you or be cute like you, and a lot of guys either want to date you as well or know the secrets of your cuteness. However, you...weren't interested in relationships at all, since your were one of the shy kids at school. You sometimes get bullied, but your friends will always back you up. You weren't technically a fighter, but you are actually powerful in your own way and will only fight in self defense.

During your final year of Highschool, you actually heard a place called Wuhu Island opening, a paradise for many sports to play and a vacation to relax. You were more than excited to go. You did have a part-time job at a Cafe and was saving lots and lots of money for this special occasion. Your family even agreed to let you go since your parents loves you so much and will do anything to see your cute and bright smile♡.

This is it. It's time for a vacation of a lifetime. It's time to take a vacation at the resort. You will make new friends, play sports, and have one hell of adventure. It's your time to shine♡.

There we go! The story is now available on this account. Hope you're excited for this story. Next chapter will be the extra oc's that are joining the book. I will also include other femboy characters from current animes to be here.

I might come back to this bio to chance a few things or if I miss anything. Not sure.

Also, yes, you can join the story if you want. Just come dm me and we can talk details♡.

Remember to vote, share, and add this story in your reading list. Please and Thank you♡. Give this story a chance♡.

{Updated}

September 20, 2022

Tuesday

Time: 7:20 pm

Words: 755