1. Until I Found You

"Sibel?"

His voice was deep, sharp and heavy interrupted her from day dreaming, or was it evening by then? She had no idea because she had been waiting since six pm and the man, her date arrived just at seven pm. She hated waiting.

"Yes, you were saying something?" She asked, casually resting her elbow on the table top which was made of glass. She could see her reflection in it, she looked stunning in her white collar blouse which she paired with bell khaki pants, a pearl choker around her neck and some stud earrings but little did she knew that she dressed up for the most boring man.

Mert, the date guy, saw her elbows resting on top of table as an opportunity to grab her hand which made Sibel quite uncomfortable but she didn't mentioned that to the date her close friend set her up with.

"Sibel, I wish we would have met due to some other reasons."

"What reasons?"

"I mean something more beautiful than a mutual friend setting us up on the date." Oh right.

"I don't mind this too." She answered taking her hand back and hiding her hands below the table now. "I mean the date." Except the fact you made me wait for one hour and then when you came for fifteen minutes you talked no sense and when I found something worth my attention also known as the violinist of the hotel, you called me. She wanted to add these sentences but showing the most Sagittarius behavior she worked on her self control.

The violinist, only if the whole world could go silent and she can just hear him playing. The chatters and whispers around the hotel wasn't worth him getting ignored like that.

She wanted to give him her full attention, listen to every single beat, sit on her piano, practice every beat until she gets perfect and then invite him to play the violin as she play the piano and look at how amazing it sounds.

Same notes, same rhythm, same beat.

One hotel, two hearts, same heartbeat.

"Earth to Sibel." Oh gosh, he was still there. The least she could do was make him hate her but she didn't knew if that would work too because the moment he entered and found her, he looked stunned by her.

"Yes, I was saying that-"

He interrupted her by lifting his hand and giving her a smile. She had to give him eight out of ten on looks, he was handsome, tall, curly hair and plus point was his freckles.

"You are a lawyer right?" He asked, even though he knew the answer of it but at least his selfish self was talking about her now.

"Yes, I'm a lawyer, human rights is what I cover the most and what I'm interested in but yes a lawyer in general."

"Hmm...... what's your favorite law about human rights?" Oh so they were making a conversation now, a conversation she liked and was happy to have someone asking that question.

"The right of protection. You can demand protection and security from your country and that's why police are here too to protect us and we have that right so I think so that." Her confidence looked so mich visible now that she spoke about her profession and completed her sentence by resting her elbow on the table top again, waiting for Mert to ask more from her.

"Okay." He said as he genuinely looked bored by her confidence or her smile. That man literally asked that question just twenty seconds back and couldn't look interested in her for twenty seconds straight except her looks obviously.

Sibel lifted her hand to call the waiter for the bill.

"I thought we would talk more." Mert said as he saw her hand lifted. It annoyed her in possible way. He was going to sit in his car, call their mutual friend and rant about Sibel being a spoiled millennial living in Istanbul, chasing her dreams.