2. Eyes Game

"Professor Mahir!" Kerem waved as Mahir entered with a coffee in his hand and other hand gripping his bag pack. He waved back towards the small group of professors as he continued to walk casually towards them knowing better than to not look around because he probably knew that some of jaw's were already dropped the moment he entered the space.

He was the heart throb of the university, the handsome, fashionable and single professor. Professor Mahir. He was famous for his looks and he knew it, everyone knew it, every girl wanted his attention and every guy was jealous of him and he.... he himself was interested in nothing but was working for the sake of working and making a living.

"What is up? How is Lucas?" He asked Kerem, Lucas was his dog, a golden retriever who was sick for past three days. Kerem have been showing concern about his dog's health and been worried which had automatically worried Mahir too and being a friend he couldn't help much but refer him a good Vet.

"Lucas is fine, so am I. I was just going to my class and hey... you guys have a class too, right?" He moved his finger between Ekin and Mahir.

"I might take sociology class today of third year but not my second class around two in the afternoon, that class is actually so hard to take and so hectic." Ekin said, sipping his Starbucks coffee. He always had new stories and complains about that particular class and a few students from the class too and Erhan have always told him to report to Head Of The Department in case of some serious thing but Ekin have always shrugged it off because at the end it's only a matter of four to five months.

Being the Head Of Literature Department, Mahir have always been aware about his surroundings and what his students are upto, he have always kept an eye and even given a warnings or two out of which one warning ended up in the student attacking him.

Anyways the students ended up getting expelled with a broken jaw but that wasn't the highlight of the day. It was her.

It have always been her. When he stood up after giving the guy a few punches, her face was the first thing he saw. She wasn't staring at him, she wasn't confused, she wasn't standing infront of him, she wasn't in attention or limelight. She was standing near the stairs, not coming towards the crowd, not bothering to do anything but look into his eyes, softly yet curiously. Their eyes met and they stayed like that for twenty seconds straight before her going towards her class.

Hayat. Professor Hayat, from Political Sciene Department. From that day, there have not been a day when their eyes don't meet, when they savor the twenty seconds and keep staring into each other's eyes like that, always being punctual and never missing the moment.

"Mahir??" Ekin snapped his fingers infront of him. Mahir's eyes moved to Kerem who was finding something in his bag and then moved to Ekin again. "Bro, you also have a class... let's go." Mahir pushed his glasses a little up from his nose as he looked around.

"You guys can go.... I've a little wo-"

And then he saw her walking through the same entrance he entered few minutes back. Now it was the boy's who had their jaws dropped and the girl's were jealous. As they should actually, Mahir thought. Hayat was someone, she had that beauty to make anyone's jaw drop and everyone to be jealous.

God actually pick their favs, he thought as she walked towards him, not towards him but in the direction he was standing. His eyes glued to her while her eyes were towards the files she was carrying in her arms. While he was in all black outfit today which included a black turtle neck and black pants with his glasses which actually made him look like a literature professor, she looked rather more modern and professional in her long black pencil skirt thst fitted her waist just well along with a forest green tube top and a black blazer.