4 • Baby In the Evening

"Hey that's weird!" Minnie giggled.

"Let's go now! You're gonna be late!" Miyeon said.

As they arrived at the Company, Many were staring at their boss and gossiping about who's the girl she Is with.

Minnie kept a cold gaze, She noticed miyeon was feeling Uncomfortable and so she held her hand.

"Everybody go back to your Positions, Soojin what's my schedule for today?" She asked her Secretary, Seo Soojin.

"You have a lunch meeting with the Investers and Yuqi called today, She's gonna visit you Miss." Secretary Seo said.

"Very well." Minnie said as she pulled Miyeon Into her office.

Miyeon raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"Why?" Minnie asked,

"Your boss Image Is amazing Miss Kim."

"Stop teasing meee!!!" Minnie whined as the girl Infront of her stuck her tongue out to her.

"Such a babyyy" Miyeon said,

"Come on little baby, Get your work started."

"Sit on my lap." Minnie said.

"Huh? No-"

"I said sit on my lap!" Minnie smiled to her.

"Geez, You've been reading too many of those books." Miyeon said as she carefully sat on her.

*Knock Knock*

"Miss Kim may I come In?" One of the workers said.

"Yes" Minnie said as she puts her hand around Miyeon's waist.

Miyeon blushes but she shakes It off, Probably not a good Idea to form a relationship with your client.

"Oh... Uhm Miss Yuqi Is at the front, Miss Kim." The worker said.

"Tell her to come," Minnie said, Focused on her Computer.

"WHAT'S UP BROO!" Yuqi barged Into her Room.

"Hey yo, What's up?" Yuqi said.

"What's the purpose of your visit?" Minnie coldly said.

"Don't act cold Infront of your girlfriend dude." Miyeon was close to laughing.

Minnie smiled at Yuqi.

"Wassup brooo!" Minnie did the hand greeting with her friend.

Miyeon's shocked, Minnie didn't even deny the fact that her friend called her "Her girlfriend", It makes her weak In the knees.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm yuqi! Her bestfriend!" Yuqi offered her a handshake.

"I'm Miyeon, Nice to meet you too..." Miyeon smiled at Yuqi, She was about to shake her head but,

"Baaack off, She's mine!!" Minnie put out a mad cat face and held Miyeon's hand In capture and kissed It then cuddled onto her neck.

"Chill, Anyways... Soyeon and Me are finally dating." Yuqi proudly said.

"Nice one, Did you trick her?" Minnie asked, The both of them laughed.

"Ok maybe there was a little bit of trickery but she's mine now so that's all that matters!" Yuqi said.

-

Here's the Other Chapter! It's been a few days, Yesterday was just my father's birthday so I completely this just now, I hope you liked It! Please vote and comment :)

Love ya guys, Stay safeeeee!!!!

- 🦋🍒