Corbyn's Revenge

It was midnight, and any normal ten-year-olds would be asleep. This is not such for a certain girl and boy. Corbyn and Lucas Mince were well known, but not for all the right things. They were constant targets for abuse. On this particular night, it was a bit more... deadly... than usual. Corbyn was kept up to serve her father and mother, who took turns hitting her after she fell asleep. Then, her sweet, kind, equally attacked twin, Luke, jumped ahead of her. Corbyn was forced to sit and watch as her dear brother screamed and cried in pain and agony, bones snapping, organs giving out, bruising and bleeding on the inside and out. His agonized screams haunted her, soon driving her insane. The same night, she set fire to the house, laughing maniacally as her parents and older sister screamed in agony as the bright, beautiful, deadly flames slowly cooked their disgusting flesh. "You deserve it... for killing... him... Luke..." She yelled into the sky. For years, she entered the houses of those who did her wrong, dragging them out and forcing them to hear the agonized screams of their loved ones suffering the same fate, and then having their organs removed slowly, expertly, before she carefully stitched the wounds, leaving hollow spaces. To this day, of you insult her, you shall suffer the same fate, for you should never sleep in the dark~