Chapter 7 : OMG!

★ ★ ★

Sleep is one of the sweetest thing in the world, some may even choose it over food but not Bora. She has never been able to favour one over the other. She loves both immensely and with the way this particular slumber was feeling, it was more than sweet. It was as if someone blended all the sweetest fruits in the world and dripped it delicately on her nudeness, coating her skin in different shades of fruit colours and weaving with her smell organ making her high on sweetness.

It was sweetness overload.

"Sweetheart, leave your hair down, I want to see the wind blowing it while we walk in the garden, I want to see that effect that'll make you look ethereal." Jungkook purred, he was leaning in to Bora who was standing in front of the tall mirror, his lips were close to her ears and as he rasped out those words, the air hitting the nape of her neck made her shiver.

"Okay, I will leave it down." She giggled at his reason.

"And I love this long dress on you, seeing you everyday in those shorts or high waisted pants makes this look very different but in a very nice way." He complimented her, placing a kiss in the space between her neck and shoulder.

"Hmmmn, thank you, I wanted to fit with the picnic." She blushed as another shiver ran down her spine.

"I don't want a thank you Bora," He growled, "I want a ravishing session with you after the picnic, I want to slowly unzip this dress while leaving kisses down your spine to your ass cheek, then spin you around and place kisses around all over your torso, trailing it down to your pussy." He rasped out, his breath fanning her ear.

"Hmmmn, Jk I can't wait then." Bora moaned out, closing her eyes to imagine everything Jungkook was telling her.

"Soon baby but now, we need to go and have fun." He turned her around and pecked her forehead. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along .

As they appeared from the doorway, they were met with the six other guys, patiently waiting for them. They planned on going on a picnic in the garden area of the house they were staying.

"My sweet Bora, you look so so beautiful." Hoseok came forward and pecked her cheeks.

"Thanks Hobi, you look too stunning for a picnic date." She replied with a wink.

"Okay, we all agree that our darling Bora is looking beautiful, let's go have this date already." A antsy Taehyung answered, although that statement came from a different place because Bora was looking that gorgeous for him to get a hard-on if they complimented her one on one like Hoseok started. It wouldn't look nice if he was the only who doesn't move closer to her and whisper sweet words to her ears.

"Awwwn Tae, I'm also ready to go!" She cooed, oblivious to the man's plight.

"Here my lady." Yoongi stepped forward and gestured for her to hook her arms with him which she happily complied to. "My prince charming, thank you." She giggled and pecked him.

Arriving at the picnic spot where there guys have prepared, Jin and Yoongi took charge of the food making, Hoseok and Namjoon brought some books and a bluetooth speaker for playing some background music and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook prepared the spot, with blankets and making sure the wind doesn't blow it away.