Strange Chest

Y/N'S POV

I just got back home from school today. Mom said she will be at the garden for a while and dad is at his office working. Im alone at home right now cause my babysitter is nowhere to be found in the house.

I was looking for my teddy in my room but couldn't find it. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud coming  from the attic.

Curiosity has gotten into me and I rush to check what actually happen.

Went to the top floor of the house and reaching for the door knob.
Usually the attic door always locked but when I twist the knob the door open like it had not been locked for a long time.

Entering the attic there were a sudden movement from an old looking chest that are shaking like there is something inside it.

My brain kept telling me to open it but my body wouldn't move any inch. After i calmed down a bit the open the box and saw a white butterfly and an old lantern.

I spotted a small black box that are sealed with chains and wax. It must have a spirit or something dangerous.

I took the small box so I can go ask my grandmother about it. The white butterfly just followed me as I walked to my room with the small box.

I hid the box in an save and hid the save under my bed behind the other stuff I had.

I heard the front door open then assumed that it is my parent.

Looks like I was wrong...

When I peaked behind the wall to look who is it. I saw a tall woman dress in black dress with a black hat and hair. Her skin is so pale and her eyes are fully black but with white pupils.

She seems like shes looking for something but didn't notice me at the moment.

Then I saw a light coming from outside of the house. It was my mom I recognized her humming.

The tall lady then faced my mother then let out a loud scream like she was going to kill my mom!

I want to go and help my mom but she gave me a 'No' eyes signal from the door.

I ran to my room to hide from the tall lady. I have a secret room in my room just under the bed.

I crawled under the bed and went into the spot. Shutting the trapdoor that open from inside then just stay there until i think it would be save.

After a few moment,I didn't heard any noise from downstairs
anymore.

Suddenly a lot crash came through my door..

There...

The tall just stand there with my mother unconscious on her shoulder.

She threw my mother's body on the floor and continue searching for something in my room.

She then sees something from under the bed at where i am hiding.

As she approaches the bed, my father slice her arm with a white blade that my great grandfather use to use it when he was on adventure or to kill evil spirits.

The talk lady let out a loud scream then disappears into thin airs.

My father then run to pick up my mother's body. I came out from my hiding place as my then came running to hug my father with tears in my eyes.

My father then said "don't worry son...your mom just..unconscious for a while.." I cries then hug my mother's arm. "Will the lady come back dad?" I ask worriedly "She will come back..but I will find someone to take care of you if Im out next time, I promise son." Father said as he hug me along with my mother in his arm.