MY CHOICE TO BECOME A BABII......

I never imagined i will become a bl fan girl.  Seriously a year ago i don't even know that there is category called bl series...all i known was man and women love . Even i don't know what exactly gay and lesbian means..even i don't know that there are more sexual  preferences....and i am still doesn't know all... Actually  whether it was mxm love or sex , wxw love or sex  i thought it was just for entertainment purpose like some random videos in youtube....but you know when the table turns around in my head...after this ...

It was nearly the middle time of pandemic of virus and i had my leisure time so i planned to watch some other language series or movies whatever that comes in youtube suggestions and suddenly  a Chinese series popped up and that was a love story between dragon and a normal human girl. ..that was so cute and after that a  fight like cute love story of a student and professor. .. and i like to mention these are completed series ( because i don't want to wait for ongoing series lol)..Then one after another one after another i watched a lot of completed series until one day i have came across some comments about gay web series , many comments have three same web series names....one of that was GUARDIAN. ....

YES and that was the first series i seen with both the leads are male....i know i have seen some male romances before  which was more like a sexual attractions but guardian really changed my view of watching male friendships and love....and there started  my bl fan journey.
And i seen the famous history series - trapped, right or wrong. ...
then i got and came across the famous thai bl series "tharn type"...and that  makes me  to know about thai language and thai bl series....and once again i searched for completed thai bl series....lots of series i came across many series and watched many but i didn't try to watch " THEORY OF LOVE"... because i thought that may be thay series was not my type.. .UNTIL

Simultaneously i had watched the behind the scenes videos of  thai actors mew gulf,  max tul and then i got the glimpse of one youtube video which named " OFFGUN jealously moments " and i was what are they and who are they....
Then i clicked  the video which shows one of the school rangers program where off in violet team and gun in blue team.....and i am in offgun team....💓❤❤👀 oiii THAT was the best day of my life ...i was soo happy and felt really
fan'tastic there starts my fangirl moment one and only for OFFGUN. ... so now i am waiting for three gentle bros and Midnight motel  shows....

THEN me becoming a proud babiii...and ya i know i was a bit late to join in the roller coaster ride😂😂 but yes i choose this. .to became  a fangirl but they really become a part of my favourite list....they not only made me a full yaoi girl but they make me understand  to believe that we can achieve our goals ,to believe in passion , to believe in love ,
And i don't  going to say all about their handsomeness and hotness , the thing is they are being themselves .
They are the reason for my liking of bl series and the bl series made me to realise and to understand that being gay or lesbian or bisexual is not a disease it's a normal  thing to believe to believe sex is just a word both mentally and physically. ...and what we believe in ourselves is really important. ....
Sometimes time made us to wait for good reason to know our ownself..
And i believe being a bl fangirl it makes me to believe in myself to believe in writing again....

And  today its fivth anniversary of babiii 's and I am soo happy to be a part of OG FAMILY. ...AND yes i am bit late but i hope this beginning is really nice good and a forever one....
And now my OFFGUN SHIP is sailing perfectly even it has many barriers of ice to break it occasionally  ( yes of course pet and owners😂😂😂❤😡 sometimes its bit annoying tho😁)...

Love papii
Love nu
Love OG.....
THANKS TO YOU
PICK ROME
KHAI THIRD
SEAN WHITE/ BLACK. ....
AS OFFGUN.....

Life  always gave us what we think, what we love, what we want, and that suits the sentence

# what you think you become #.....
# what you feel you attract #......
# what you imagine you create #.....

                                                 _ Buddha...