PAPPI......❤

Jumpol Adulkittiporn

Or OFF...

One of my favourite actors in the world

And Today is his 32nd birthday.

Happy birthday na p'off....

I don't know when i become this crazy for him. He was like a mature child with enormous talent. He sings well, acts well, dance well and most importantly he tease well. At first i thought he was a tough person. But no he proved me wrong by being a prince of teasing 😂😂😂 , a grownup kid .

And I thought he was not happy to do a bl project and hate bl ships  sorry but that's fifty percent right na

And
I thought he was not happy to do a bl project and hate bl ships  sorry but that's fifty percent right na.  When i first watched bl series i got to know about the fanmeets and interviews of the respective series actors who get along well with thier respective parteners (i mean the co actor) . I got butterflies and goosebumps while watching thier interviews until i watched the school rangers show andthe other Offgun's  reels and videos i thought even wondered ""why this tall one was not getting well with this short one.""

Then i got to know about the word "fanservice".

Then i got to knowabout  p'off 's character.
His dislike for ships
His hatred for holding hands...
And he hates kissing other men ...lol
And you can ask me then why you became his fan or even a babii..

I even asked me the same question then i got the answer that
Off never wants to do something out of his character yes maybe playing a role in bl series was a little difficult for him but for that he didn't give any hops to the  fans  or any  unwanted misunderstanding according to his partnership with Gun.
He made it clear at the beginning itself but he didn't let gun go away from him. He knows that he had the responsibilities of taking care  Gun as a elder, as a brother,  as a senior and more as a friend.  I love the way he handled everything.  He neither  crossed the line nor giving a grow to it. He remins in his way...not like some other ships and gossips he didn't acts outside the camera.
He made me learn that
"you don't have to follow the same way to reach the success just like everyone else ".

And not only that he makes himself to reach out and learn everything about the skinships for gun. He doesn't want to loose his friend for some random reason so he tried his best to make him happy even though that cost himto sacrifice his space he didn't worry about it. ...that's something attracts me towards p'off..

He was good son
A best brother
A great naughty uncle
A best friend and
A lovely papii........
I love his laugh. ....
His style
His Attitude
His anger
His shyness. ....oh p'off

He  makes me to understand being different is not wrong,

He  makes me to understand do what your heart says,

He makes me to understand never give up on u and with your friends, and most importantly makes me to realise

"You can be stubborn in what way you want but if you believes that some little changes makes your heart flatter don't hesitate to break the stubborness in you "...

So that's why i become his fangirl and of course a babii..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎶🎶🎶🎶

Thank you jumpol for making our lives happy

Thank you jumpol for making our lives happy. Thanks for pick, khai , sean and much more...and thank you so much for taking care of Gun....
I love you a lot
Be happy be healthy
This year is gonna be a greatest year for you and your career.  And we will i will always support follow and cherish you.
Happy birthday  na kha...p'off.

❤💓🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎶

❤💓🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎶