Chapter 1

"Chat Noir, duck!" Ladybug zipped her magic yo-yo above Chat Noir's head, having it grab DarkBlade's shiny shoe of armor. Ladybug smiled, pulled at the string of the yo-yo, and grabbed his sword; then gave it to Chat Noir to destroy with his cataclysm. Ladybug then caught the Akuma and cured it with her magic yo-yo into a white butterfly. "POUND IT!", said Ladybug and Chat Noir. " We did it!" they said with excitement. "Another victory for us, my lady", said Chat Noir. " Yes, Chat Noir, and I can't believe DarkBlade came back", said Ladybug. As Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous(earrings & ring) were beeping, "I need to go, Chat, and see you next time", said Ladybug as she zipped away. "Ok, my lady'', said Chat Noir with a sigh, as he zipped away by using his stick.

When Chat Noir transformed back into Adrien, he was in his room, thinking about Ladybug. Adrien laid down on his bed with his head to the ceiling, still thinking about her. Plagg came out of Adrien's jacket and yawned. "Adrien, can you get me some camembert?" Plagg looked at Adrien. "Adrien?" Plagg waved his arms in front of Adrien's face, while Adrien keeps on thinking. Plagg then gave up and sighed, he knew who Adrien was thinking about, he thought of her all the time. I wish, Plagg thought, I could tell you that your friend, Marinette, is Ladybug. But if I do that it would be against the rules. "WHAT!" Adrien was on his bed, sitting up straight and looking at Plagg. "What are you sure that Marinette is Ladybug?!" Plagg made a big sigh, he didn't realize he said it out loud "Yeah you got it." Adrien gasped, in shock."Oh my gosh, what do I do now!?! But I'm not allowed to know her real identity", said Adrien with a huge worry. Adrien had thought about it for some more time, to think it through again. It was already night time so Adrien fell asleep after dinner.