Chapter 2

The next day, Adrien was even more worried, he was pacing and thinking about how he felt between Marinette and Ladybug. He couldn't handle this pressure, even though he was a secret superhero he still couldn't handle this secret. "Plagg!" Plagg came out of Adrien's jacket. "WHAT! What happened?" Plagg said while he was in a rush. "Are you ok, Adrien?" Adrien nodded, quickly. "Yeah, yeah, I think, I'm ok. It's just a little too hard to believe that Marinette is Ladybug." Adrien tried to relax."Ok I'll just try to get her off my mind for now", said Adrien. Adrien sat down and turned on the TV and another problem came up to save the city. "Ugh... I'm tired of fighting", sighed Adrien. "Ok, let's do this, Plagg!"Plagg was sitting on Adrien's shoulder and sighed. "Ok, but right after a little bit of camembert. I'm hungry!" After a few minutes of Plagg eating his "delicious" cheese, they left.

     "Plagg claws out!"Adrien transformed into Chat Noir. On his way to the fight area, he saw Ladybug with her yo-yo up for a fight with the akumatized person. Dash! They went on with the fight. But Adrien still loved Ladybug. "Hello, my lady, we meet again," said Chat Noir with delight. "Hello Kitty, we're almost there to get the akumatized object." Soon they got the akumatized person. The Akuma turned back into a white butterfly. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" said Ladybug "Nailed it". They both spoke with joy. When Ladybug was about to leave, Chat Noir said, "Wait!" Ladybug turned around, surprised. "What, Chat?" Deep down Adrien wanted to ask Ladybug if she was Marinette, but instead, for a brief moment, he said, "Bye, my lady." Ladybug smiled. "Bye, Chat." Then Ladybug zipped away.