Chapter 1: Turkey's childhood

It all starts when the Ottoman Empire was still alive. He had only one child, Turkey. Both the Ottoman Empire and Turkey had a very good Father and son relations, They were like best friends.

The Ottoman Empire always took his son with him, they went anywhere they would like to.

Turkey always wanted to make new friends, He was super friendly and nice, He never got bothered by people who hated him or thought he was "stupid" and "childish". But no matter what, he also wanted to be Greece's friend, but unlike others, Greece wasn't interested in being Turkey's friend, he hated the way he acted, and mostly everything about him.

Their conversations always would be like;
🇹🇷-Hi! Wanna be friends???
🇬🇷-Ew no why would i ever want a friend like YOU?
🇹🇷-W-why not?
🇬🇷-Why not? Tell me a reason why would I be your friend?
🇹🇷-Well... We can play together and become best friends!
🇬🇷-Best? *Giggles* keep dreaming weirdo.
🇹🇷-I have a lot of friends it's only you who's losing the opportunity to be my friend.
🇬🇷-i am not losing anything, and to be honest, this is the complete opposite, this is a gift that i'm not interested in being your friend.
🇹🇷-But-
🇬🇷-Listen, I don't wanna hear you talk, you can make a lot of friends but i'm not the one. GO. AWAY.
🇹🇷-...

Until one day Turkey stopped asking friend requests,

🇬🇷-so you finally realized that you are nothing to me?
🇹🇷-no, i realized i have a brain, unlike you of course...
🇬🇷-*grabs by collar* Listen to me you little piece of shit you better shut u-
🇹🇷-oh yeah sure but first of all, leave me alone if you want me to shut up and to remind you, you were the one to start the conversation, so YOU are the one who needs to shut up and leave.

After this day, they became enemies, and mostly never talked and tried to ignore and avoid eachother.

Since Turkey was an only child, he always wanted a brother, a brother he can play with and have fun with, and share his deepest and most embarrassing secrets with him, and protect eachother. but the thing is, Ottoman Empire didn't has his wife anymore It was hard for the Ottoman Empire to raise a child without another adult helping him. Everytime Turkey asked if he can have a brother, the Ottoman Empire replied with "don't worry about getting a brother my son, i'll do my best to get you one". Knowing that he can't actually get one.

Ottoman Empire was a good friend with the Kingdom of jerusalem at the time, he (the ottoman empire) never got to meet kingdom of jerusalem's wife, since they got divorced, in kingdom's of jerusalem's family there were only him and three more people; Him (Kindgom of jerusalem), Palestine I (his wife), Israel (his oldest child) and Palestine (His youngest child). When kingdom of jerusalem and palestine I got divorced, kingdom of jerusalem took Israel with him and Palestine I took Palestine.

Kingdom of jerusalem often asked Ottoman empire if he could take care of his child since kingdom of jerusalem was a soldier and had to fight. The first time he (Kingdom of jerusalem) asked the Ottoman empire if he could take care of his child for a little bit of time, Ottoman empire was a little hesitant, he already had a hard time taking care of one child, but then Kingdom of Jerusalem offered money for taking care of him, then, turkey went to the doorstep where kingdom of jerusalem and ottoman emprie talked

this is was first time turkey ever saw Israel, at that time turkey was 13 and israel was still a baby then, (5 y/o) when turkey realized the baby was staying for a couple of hours, turkey was suprised, not in a good way, he thought that his relations with his father will not be good as then, without the baby, Turkey didn't want to be replaced with some random baby, out of fear of being replaced, turkey tapped on his father's shoulder and whispered, "Are you replacing me?" In a very sad and scared voice, ottoman empire looked suprised that his son thinking that he'll replace him with a baby, ottoman whispered back that he'll explain everything when he'll be in the living room, after kingdom of jerusalem and ottoman empire talking, ottoman empire explained to Turkey that he is not replacing him, and just taking care of a son of a good friend. After that turkey calmed down Ottoman Empire told turkey that he can get to know the child better, he told him that he can try to talk to him...