Chapter 3: Israel's father's death

He told him that israel's father has died and told him that because he couldn't reach the mother, Ottoman was shocked, he didn't know how to reply. "I- i can't take care of two children, i already struggle with raising one" ottoman said, "we can take the child to another family if you really struggle, this is your choice" the soldier said, ottoman empire took a moment to think, and replied with "no, i'll keep the child" and sighed. It wasn't so easy, it took a lot of time for ottoman to become Israel's legal guardian, but after a lot of effort, he did...

After a few weeks israel realized his father is not coming back, and asked the ottoman empire where his (israel's) father is, "in a better place" the ottoman empire said. "So why didn't he took me with him?" Israel asked in a sad voice. "You'll understand when you'll grow older, now go play" ottoman empire said not knowing for how long he could keep the "secret" from Israel.

As the time went, israel forgot about him having kingdom of jerusalem as his father and the ottoman empire was relieved about it. and as israel and turkey grew, they became more close to eachother (not in a sexual way😰) and played more often. They both protected eachother and helped eachother when one of them needed help and made jokes about eachother and eachother.

 They both protected eachother and helped eachother when one of them needed help and made jokes about eachother and eachother

And israel always met turkey's friends and had fun together, it was all perfect.
Israel never felt like he wasn't belong and turkey never felt uncomfortable talking with israel, they had the best friendship, until things started to take a turn for the worst

(I'm sorry this part is short i'll try to make longer parts in the future!)