*Welcome to the guild*

The very moment we opened the door, I realized I was falling. My head hurts, I closed my eyes for I knew I was going to fall flat on the floor anyway and I think it'll hurt more if I see the very moment of my fall. But before my body and head hit the floor, I felt hands hold me by the back, preventing me to hit the ground. I slowly opened my eyes, wishing I actually didn't. Wanna know why?

I-it's because.... NATSU'S FACE WAS ONLY INCHES AWAY FROM MINE! o(>...<)o

"Ahhh, I'm sorry! I was rushing out the door, I didn't notice you there immediately." –Natsu told me with a somehow worried expression in his face.

"A-ahh... I-it's o-okay. It was an accident." I replied, blushing slightly as he let go of me. I smiled at him and softly said thanks—-which was for not letting me hit the ground, and not thanks for bumping onto me, ne~? I think I saw him blush slightly and look away... but why would he blush? Ah, must be my imagination... too much fangirl-ing must have made me hallucinate stuff.

Suddenly, happy comes to the scene and says, "He l-likes her" while somehow trying to fake a laugh from coming out. Natsu looks at happy and looks away immediately. I just felt myself blushing even more,, eeeeeh.

"Ya, Natsu... don't go running off like that. You're so excited about this job we ——" –Lucy stated as she walk-run or jog toward us, panting and catching her breath. But she stopped in between her sentence when she saw us.

"Eh? Natsu, who are they?" Lucy added and faced Natsu

"Wakaranai, I accidentally bumped on them—-rather, accidentally bumped on her on the way out." Natsu told Lucy as he somehow pointed me out on the 'bumped part'.

"Hmmm... konnichiwa~ I'm Lucy! May I ask who you are and where you're from?" –Lucy, friendly said as she faced us.

"Ahh, I'm Kashiwazaki Sena. And these are my friends, Inoue Emiko and Tachibana Miyuki." I introduced us, and added "Uhmm.. we're kind of lost" and I shyly smiled at her. I thought of telling her that we're lost, because who would believe me if I said 'We're from the human world, real world, or from another world, or whatsoever', or wouldn't that be awkward and/or harder to explain? I can't just tell them, 'we entered a door, and somehow got teleported here... so yeah that's it!'

"I see. Well, you don't actually seem from around here. Hmmm." –Lucy and Natsu said, and I wondered how come we don't seem like we're from around here. Until I realized, we we're still wearing our uniforms (-_-). Oh great, how exciting~ we will travel from an anime to another, in our uniforms—-please note the sarcasm. 'Tsukino' didn't even give us change of clothes, now that I realized it.

"Ne~ If you'd like to, want to join a guild? A magician/wizard's guild!" –Lucy excitedly asked us. I looked at my friends and visible in their eyes that want to... I'd like to as well anyway, but we don't have any power...? It's a wizard's guild! As if Miyuki read my mind, she said...

"Uhmm, we'd like to... but we don't really know if we could... Because we don't have any power, we don't even know if we have powers or magic..." –Miyuki shyly said

"Ehhhh... that's alright! Even Cana at first didn't know how to use magic when she came to the guild if I remember correctly, right Lucy~?" –Natsu, smiling brightly. Eeeeh, how could we even disagree or what-so-ever when Natsu even smiled *melts*. Ahhh, too much fangirl-ing. Silly me. So we agreed to them and went inside... to the guild. They made us join Fairy Tail!

I had my mark on my hand like Lucy, while Emiko had hers on the side of her belly—-similar to Cana's but on the opposite side, and Miyuki had hers on the side of her shoulders like Natsu. I had my mark color red which is my current favorite color, Emiko's mark was like golden yellow which I think suits her cherry-red hair, and Miyuki's mark was a shade of light blue and grey that somehow compliments her silver-white hair. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Mirajane told us with her arms open wide, and a very genuine smile on her face. We smiled in return and said thanks in unison.