paintbrush carried this part

paintbrushes pov

Huh, I haven't seen Silver in a few hours, I wonder where he went? But it's lunch, so he might be back after.

I go into my dorm and look around, Silver is nowhere to be seen. "Yo, dumbass, you here?" I hear another familiar voice "YEA PAINTY IN THE BATHROOM!!!" Lightbulb? I go over to the bathroom and open the door, then immediately close it at the sight of Silver Spoon , face by the toilet, Lightbulb patting his back, and numerous gagging sounds coming from Silver.

"Whoa dude, you good?" I say through the door.

"Ye-" he tries to get a word out, but is interrupted with more vomiting.

I was kinda grossed out, but I felt bad. I know I had only met Silver today, but he's a good friend! Even though I'm 99% sure he hates me.

"PAINTTYYTTY!!!!" Lightbulb calls out. I open the door and she giggles. Silvers eyes, which look exhausted, jet to Lightbulb and gives me a "please help" look. He's curled up on the floor in a blanket and his clothes were wrinkled and stained with puke. Not really his whole "princely" thing..

I reach my hand out to Silver, trying to help him up, but he shakes his head.

"I think he forgot how to walk" Lightbulb says.

Silver nods and let out a groan.

I sigh, "can I pick you up?"

Silver thinks about it, but nods again.

I scoop him up. He's very light surprisingly.

Silvers face becomes bright red.
Is he- blushing?

At that sight I blush too. And it's kind of awkward. Having a guy you just met, and who's probably infected with some deadly disease blushing while you're carrying him, and worst of all, you're blushing back!

I quickly bring him to his bed and put him down, even tucking him in.

I don't know what this feeling is..but it's very much platonic! Right?