~/1/~

"Ughhh-" Tommy groaned spinning in his chair. It was currently 2am, and he had nothing to do. He was told by Ranboo to stay up, he had something important to tell Tubbo and him. He was currently waiting. 

He span some more, until he heard discord go off. He jumped and answered. "Finally- took you foreverrr" Tommy said exaudrating the 'r'. Ranboo giggled, "What did you have to tell us, Boss man?" Tubbo said, yawning.

Ranboo smiled under his mask, "I'm getting on the plane to the UK, in awhile!" Everyone went silent for a second. "Really?!" Tommy said, excited. "Wow! That's awesome! We could do so many streams!" Tubbo smiled brightly. 

"Mhm! Can't wait to see you both," Ranboo giggled. "Where are you staying?" Tommy asked, making Ranboo pause. "I was hoping to stay with Tubbo. Tommy, you could probably sleep over, so we could all be together," Ranboo laughed awkwardly. "Ooohh! My mum probably wouldn't mind!" Tubbo continued,

"I'll ask her tommorow, Yeah?" 

"You might wanna ask now, Tubbs. He's getting on the plane soon," Tommy stated, Ranboo nodded in response. "Oh- Uhh, Okay be right back, guys!" Tubbo said running off. Tommy giggled. "Can't wait to actually see you, man. I can finally prove that i'm the tallest," The blond smirked. "Yeah,,, I can't wait to prove you wrong" Ranboo said, playing along, making Tommy giggle once again. 

"No man, in all seriousness. Can't wait," Tommy smiled, Making Ranboo turn a very slight shade of pink, not noticable through his mask. "Heh, Thank you Tom. Can't wait to see you t-" The taller got interupted. "GUYS!" Tubbo yelled, making both Tommy and Ranboo jump. "GUYS!! SHE SAID YES!" He couldn't contain his happiness. 

Everyone smiled, they ended up staying on the call longer, talking. Tubbo yawned. "Welp, I'mma get to sleep... I'm tired as hell. Can't wait to see you Ranboo! Bye Tommy!" Tubbo waved.

"Bye Tubbs!" Tommy waved back.

"Bye! See you soon," 

The noise of Tubbo leaving flooded both Ranboo's and Tommy's ears. "Are you gonna go to bed too?" Ranboo asked. "No,,, Not yet. I'm still not tired," The blond smiled. "Oh, Okay!" Ranboo smiled back and continued speaking, "So, any plans for streams?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe we could bring you around the cities. Oh! Tubbo lives near the sea! We could always go there. Maybe we could also see Wilbur!" Ranboo laughed at how excited Tommy seemed. "That sound's like fun Tom." 

They kept discussing stream ideas, and what the UK was like. Until it was time for Ranboo to leave for the plane. "Bye Bye Tom!" Ranboo waved, cheerfully. "Bye Ran! See you soon Big man!!" They both exchanged smiles as Ranboo left the call. 

It was not about 5:40 for Tommy. He saw no reason to go to sleep, it was far too early for that. So he opened Youtube and watched some videos. 

~ (12pm) ~

The blond started to doze off, being tired. He was about to pass out when he heard a discord notification go off, startling him awake. He opened Discord to check who it was. 

"Tubbo: We'll be picking Ranboo up soon, come over boss man."

"Tommyinnit: Now?"

"Tubbo: No shit-"

"Tommyinnit: Stfu. I have to tell my mum brb"

Tommy got up and walked out of his room, to the dining room. "...Mummmm?"

"What did you do?-" She scoffed.

"I- Rude, but, Nothing like that, i was wondering if i could stay at Tubbo's. The friend from America is staying at his house." Tommy sighed.

"Oh- Sure. When do you want me to drive you there?" Motherinnit asked.

"Uh- Now," 

"..Are you packed?" Tommy's eyes widened, as he ran back to his room. "SHIIIIIT-" He quickly threw most of the stuff he needed into his bag, Rushing so he wouldn't be too late.

Once he had finished messily packing his bag he ran back out. "HURRYYYY- C'MON MUM" The blond sped walked to the car, his mom following close behind. Tommy's mom started the car and began to drive.

"How long are you going to be staying?"

"Uhm,,, I'm not sure yet... I'll text you it when i find out. Yeah?"

"Okay Tom," Motherinnit sighed. 

They spent the rest of the car ride talking, Tommy was nervous if they were going to be late, and miss Tubbo leaving to the airport. 

About 10 minutes later, the car pulled into Tubbo's driveway. Tommy quickly said his goodbyes and grabbed his stuff. He ran up to the door as his mom started to drive away.

The door swung open. "Big man!" The short brunette smiled. 

"Hey man! Good to see you," Tubbo invited him in, letting him put down his stuff. "MUUUM, TOM IS HERE! WE HAVE TO GO!!" He yelled, making Tommy jump. Tubbo's mom walked out with her keys. "Come on, lets go then," She smiled politly. 

The two boys followed her into the car. "I can't wait to meet up with Ranboo man- I've been waiting forever!" Tubbo groaned. Tommy giggled in response. "Yeah,"  The Blond yawned. 

"You good?" The shorter asked.

"Mmm, Yeah- Me and Ranboo stayed on call until they had to leave," 

"Dumbass," Tubbo giggled. Tommy would have normally fought back, but instead, he leaned on the car and quickly dozed off.

---------------------------

The blond jolted awake to the sound of car doors opening, he was still extremley drowsy. "mmm?" 

"Tommy!"

"Ranboo?"