Chapter 4 [ Sunny day!]

Do I have something to say? No but I'm wasting my time writing this and wasting your time? Yes!

Beginning Song:
Feeling good bye: Gorillaz

This is a Sun chapter!
____________________________________________

Sun POV

I powered on, as I got adjusted to my sensors/ light I felt something or someone on my lap, I looked down to see Y/N sleeping on my lap again! will they have their head on my lap but still ⟨his adorable! I picked him up and placed his whole body on my lap making a small bed for them. I saw them moving making me stay still, I saw them waking up ⟨Why he was peaceful! my raisers shot up when I heard
Y/Ns voice "Sun?" Y/N Sat up seeking more into my striped pillow pants

"Yes Sunshine?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Just making sure" Y/N said, rubbing the back of their head, they soon stood up and stretched, I stood up and placed my hands on my hips joyfully smiling.

"So! Now that you're up what do you wanna do?" I asked slightly Jumping up and down.

"Wanna play uh- I don't know maybe arts and crafts?" Y/N suggested, I nodded my head and walked over to the balcony.

"I'll hold you th-" Y/N got a running start and jumped off the balcony! "OMG
Y/N!?" I looked over the edge only to see him in the ball pit looking up at me.

"what? A human can't die or do serious damage from that height" Y/N said getting out of the ball pit, I sighed and jumped down also landing in the ballpit. I got out and hugged Y/N, shortly letting go "that was random" Y/N said Walking towards the craft tables I followed them and smiled.

"Do I need a reason to hug you?" I asked, sitting down and doing criss-crossing apple sauce. Y/N looked at me and placed down the materials.

"I guess not but still please ask" Y/N said, sighing as they sat down.

"I'ma make a puppet!" I said, getting up to get the meteriels. When I came back I saw a small sketch it was me and moon with how we act and other things about us I didn't understand it though. I placed the meteriels down and sat down "what are you doing?" I asked, leaning forward to see what Y/N was making.

"Sun no" Y/N slightly pushed my head back and continued on ⟨I wanna see it! I slightly pouted but continued on with making my puppets then I looked over at Y/N, I paused.

"woah" was all I could say ⟨Woah!? Just Woah! I mentally smashed my head against the wall.

"thanks" Y/N said, They gave me a small smile and continued fixing some of the strings ⟨there plushies I get it now! I then saw Y/N get up and walk over to my side of the table holding 2 plushies in one hand.
Y/N touched my raisers, I Yelped and looked at Y/N "Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked, he tilted his head and let go of my rays ⟨Why is he so cute! I thought. Y/N shrugged and sat down next to me continuing on with their custom plushies. As They continued on with their plushies I continued with my puppets, I made Y/N in his demon form as best as I could trying to remember what it looked like when I looked over I saw the finished plushies.