MY INNOCENT BABY (Top Jin)

"Mmphhhh..ahhh.. Jin..ahhh"

"Shut up bitch"

"Ahhhh..yeah right there..mmpphhh" Jin pulled his dick and told the girl in front of him to suck it.

"Ohh fuckkk .." Jin's semen spurted in the girl's mouth. The girl swallowed all the semen in her mouth and stood in front of Jin. She tried to kiss Jin but Jin immediately blocked her mouth.

"Don't do it! That is disgusting! I don't want to taste my cum in your mouth, get out of here"

"What?"

"Get out of here, are you deaf?" The girl put on her clothes and left the classroom, leaving Jin behind.

After Jin finished getting dressed, he walked out of the empty classroom on the 3rd floor and came downstairs with a cigarette in his hand. He is the son of the school owner, he can do whatever he likes in the school, he and his two friends, Taehyung and Yoongi are the most powerful there.

Even the teachers were reluctant to reprimand them for not wanting to get into trouble and ended up being fired.

"That girl is so noisy"

"But Jisoo's body is ideal" Taehyung said.

"I don't care about her body"

"You don't feel her body?"

"Of course not, I'm only interested in fucking her hole, not her body"

"What about Ken? you met last night right?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, he keeps asking me to fuck him, so why not? as long as he doesn't mind"

"Didn't he ask you to be his boyfriend?"

"Yes, and I refuse"

The three of them were walking towards their classroom and someone ran past them with a bag on his shoulder. Made Jin stop and his two friends stopped too.

"What's wrong Jin?" Yoongi said.

"You see that guy running past us?"

"Yeah, don't tell me you're interested in him, I can't even see his face clearly"

"Interesting..let's go" Jin just smiled and left with his friends.

Jin can't focus on what the teacher says in class, but that's nothing new, because he never really listens to what's going on in class.

His mind only focused on someone, a boy who ran past him, the smell, he liked the smell of that guy and he looked innocent.

Jin smiled before getting up from his chair and making the whole class look at him. He left the classroom without saying anything to the teacher in front of him. But who would dare to rebuke him?

He looked for the boy he saw before, until his steps stopped in front of a class, he saw the boy sitting in the back seat, although his face was not clear but he was sure it was him. Jin walked into the classroom and made everyone shocked.

"Jin what's wrong?" The teacher said, but Jin ignored him, he just walked towards the boy and stopped in front of his desk. The person raised his head and Jin immediately smiled as if he won the lottery, he knew he wasn't wrong.

"Follow me"

"W-what?" Jin pulled his hand out of the classroom, took him up to the 3rd floor, you know where Jin took him.

Jin pushed him into the classroom and locked the door inside.

"W-what..are you doing?" The boy stepped back slowly as Jin approached him with a smile on his face.