Chapter 03

3rd person pov

It took Michelle 5 minutes to finally and once she did she noticed Akira and Toshiro around her. 

Michelle: How long was I out?

Toshiro: No long than 5 minutes.

Michelle: I see...

Silence

Michelle: Wha-what happened?

Toshiro: You lost against my brother.

Michelle: H-How?

Toshiro: Simple, by underestimating him, that's how, and believe it or not he held back quite a lot against you.

Michelle: W-Why?

Toshiro: It's because he could have killed you if he were to fight you seriously.

Michelle eyes widen in shock as she turn her attention to Akira who laughs.

Out of the corner of Toshiro eye, he noticed Julio walking towards them, with the rest of the girls following him

Julio: Yo.

Akira: Uh hey Julio, is there something we can help you with?

Julio: I wanted to ask if I could have a duel with your brother?

Akira: Eh?

Toshiro:*eyebrow raised*

Julio: Whoever wins will receive a kiss from Louise.

Julio smirks while the other 2nd year girls gasped except for Tabitha.

Louise: I didn't agree to such a thing!

Toshiro: Very well then, I'll accept your challenge, but I ain't kissing a girl that is already taken.

Louise: I AM NOT TAKEN!

Julio: Oh, so you and Akira aren't a couple then?

Louise face becomes beet red and she starts stuttering.

Julio: The duel will be tomorrow at 10 am, good luck.

Timeskip

It was the next day, it was almost 10 in the morning when the designated time for the duel was. Toshiro and Akira were in Louise's room as everyone was in the courtyard awaiting for the duel to begin.

Toshiro: Let's get this thing over with.

Akira: Remember to hold back.

Toshiro: Yeah yeah.

Toshiro walked out of the room and into the hallway. After walking through the building he eventually made it out to the courtyard where the duel would happen. When Akira made it he saw almost every student in the courtyard.

Akira: Today's duel is between Julio Cesare and Toshiro, may-

Toshiro: Hold on a minute.

Akira: Uh, yes?