Chapter One

It was 6am when I woke up to get ready for school, it's the time I usually wake up mostly because I want to get into the bathroom before everyone, especially the older girls, Jasmine and Camilla, they are the two 15 year olds, Sophie and Samantha are 14 and the third and fourth oldest of them. Theirs also Connor who's Camillas twin which makes him 15, Callum, Max, Mike and Thomas are 14 years old. Theirs also a few younger kids and they are not bad, the older girls and Callum and Max all hate me, I don't know why but they do so I try to stay out a lot.

"Something is going to be different today, I just feel it" I said to myself as I headed into the bathroom which was close to my room, this house had 3 bathrooms, 12 bedrooms and then the obvious rooms like the staff office, kitchen, living room, quite room today is the 1st of November and it was the care homes open week, we am have a open week every month the first week of every month. It's all been the same since I've got here but I just never seem to fir with families; that's what I think your probably wondering what my interests are so I might as well tell you a few of them.

Gymnastics and Running are two of my after school clubs; Then theirs watching YouTube, The Sacconejolys, Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes and Dad V Girls are just a few of the one I watch. I love Zoe and Alfie the most I think. I've seen them around a few times since this care home is in Brighton but I would never talk to them, they deserve their privacy. When I leave this place weather it's when I'm old enough or when I'm fostered I would love to be a YouTuber myself,  know it would depend if my foster parents would let me.

Once I had showered I dashed back to my room and locked myself in so I could dry myself and change into my uniform in peace. It Was now 7am and I heard a whole lot of footsteps and chatter outside my room which I knew meant the other children were now up. I quickly packed my school bag and headed downstairs to have some breakfast before Talia the head of the care home takes us older kids to school Aston is taking the younger kids to school.

"Elodie can you come into my office once you've had your breakfast" Talia asked me

"Okay Talia" I nodded as I popped my bag on the floor and grabbed a slice of bread to toast. Aston has done our school lunches so while my bread was in the toaster I popped my lunch into my bag. Once my toast was finished cooking I added some butter and then some strawberry jam the best type of jam in my opinion.

"I know you need to finish getting ready for school but could you help Lily, Kyle and Owen get breakfast please." Aston asked while I was eating my toast and scrolling on the old iPhone I have, Aston gave me her old phone. All the other older kids had phones when I turned 13 so Aston asked me if I would like it when she got her new one.

"Sure, I'm all ready. I just have to see Talia once I've finished eating but I always have time for these little monkeys" I smiled taking another bite of my toast.

"Your a good kid" smiled Aston. I finished my toast and put the  plate in the dishwasher so I could get lily, Owen and Kyle their breakfast. Lily and Kyle were twins, if they were both the same gender you would definitely struggle to tell them apart, they are identical in almost every single way, other than Lily having long hair

"What do you munchkins want for breakfast" I asked the three children.

"Coco pops pwease Ellie!" Lily and Owen said

"Toast pwease Ellie!" Kyle also answered the younger kids call me Ellie which i actually like so i was used to them calling me Ellie.

"Okay you three, let's wash your hands and then you can sit at the table" i smiled to the three youngsters. I helped the three children wash their hands and then let them go to sit down. I then popped a slice of bread into the toaster and poured two bowls of coco pops while the toast cooked.