THE STORY OF A BAREFOOTED PRINCESS

It’s a wonderful day! It’s my birthday today and you’re invited. I’m gonna wear my favorite pink old dress that my father bought me before he died. It’s really elegant. The ribbon on it though had loose ties is still beautiful. It doesn’t matter if my dress had a mess on it. I still love it. Anyway, it’s the only dress that I got after a strong typhoon. The disaster washed out our fancy house by the flashfloods. I’m thankful that I still have this. Surely, by the time that I fit this, I will be the most beautiful princess in the whole world! All my fellow playmates will surely jealous. They will envy my dress. I swear.

            She is one of the victims from the great previous typhoon and wasn’t able to recover by the government. A young girl’s emotion is seemingly from those young girl who belong to social class. She considered herself as one of the princesses who live in this world. Not rich. Unfavoured. Unfortunate. But because of her great enthusiasm in life, she may be the richest princess of all.

            Well, as I’ve told you, today is my birthday! It’s then my ten years of existence. I’m old enough to carry my three year-old brother.. You know what? my mother woke up early to buy my favorite untasted chocolate cake. She promises that she will buy them for me. She also swear that she will buy me a pair of shoes. I really like the shoes that I have seen in the mall last time. It’s color is pink, ofcourse, my favorite color. Imagine I’m wearing those pink shoes right now.. Oh! it’s very beautiful on my feet! I maybe look like Cinderella! And any other fairy tale princesses such as Bell, Rapunzel, Snow White and Ariel? Haha! Oh! I can’t wait to see them!

            The breeze of the air hugged the soul of the young girl and her brother. Otherwise, the clouds look dim and seemingly pour its tears any time. The young girl know this but for her, the day is perfect. The coldness of the wind caught the attention of the crowd. All at once are in a hurry. The young girl, carrying her brother at her back, staring at those people who passed through them. Nobody can greet her except herself..

            What a lovely day today, brother. All people who pass through greet me a very happy birthday! I swear they do. I know they will. I just can’t here them. They all say it in whispers. And they will surprise me later. Oh! I forgot! Mother will also surprise me later! There will going to have a party. I’m so excited, brother. Ohh.. How I wish this will gonna be the best party ever! What d’you think mother will cook for me, brother? My favorite Spaghetti? She looks at the great picture of Spaghetti outside of the fastfood chain in front of them. I wonder how it cooks.. Look brother, it is stated here.

            Her tantalizing eyes got focus on the procedure below.

Spaghetti is a popular pasta dish, with meat and tomato sauce often served over hot spaghetti noodles. Shredded Parmesan cheese can be sprinkled over the sauce before serving. Although spaghetti originated in Italy, it has become a mainstay of American cuisine. There are many different ways to prepare basic spaghetti sauce.

Ingredients:

1lb of Ground beef or Italian sweet or hot sausage cut up in 3/4" pieces

Two large cans of crushed tomatoes.

4 cloves fresh garlic, diced.

1 medium onion, diced.

1 tbs dried parsley flakes

1 tsp dried oregano

1 tsp dried basil

1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (adjust to taste)

Olive Oil.

1 lb dried spaghetti

Optional flaked Parmesan cheese