Chapter 5

When we arrive to the pack house we go inside and I follow Damien. I notice almost every person we pass glares at me and I could feel the hatred radiating off of them. When we enter Damien's room I sit my stuff down, "Why do the people of your pack already hate me?". He scratches his head and looks down, "They are going to have a hard time accepting you because you may not be able to get pregnant and continue the bloodline and some don't believe you are strong enough to be Luna". I just nod and unpack my belongings. Damien hands me my phone which I hadn't had since he threw me in the cell. There were tons of messages from my dad and Melina so I quickly got to responding. "You and Melina can go nursery shopping tomorrow for Lizzy but my sister June wants to meet you and help out. She's nice she just gets extremely excited to go shopping.", he rolls his eyes as he types her number into my phone. I laugh and text her so she has my number before creating a group chat with her and Melina. I lean against the wall and continue to text them and figure out our shopping plans. Warm hands are placed on my waist and I look up from my phone to see Damien smiling down at me, his cheeks flushed slightly. "You know you can sit on our bed instead of standing here right? My Beta is bringing Lizzy's cradle for her just until you go shopping for her tomorrow.", he takes my phone and throws it on the bed as he hold me closer. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up carrying me to the bed. He lays me down not moving from above me as his eyes fill with lust, "I can't keep my hands off of you Jade, you're mine". He growls and lowers his mouth to my neck leaving small kisses until he gets to my mark. He nips at my mark causing me to moan lightly, "Damien behave there's a baby in the room". He pouts as I push him up and there is a knock on the door. Damien tells the person to come in and a man comes in carrying Lizzy's cradle. "Jade meet my Beta, Jackson you've seen her but this is Jade, my mate", Damien holds my hand and we stand up and walk to him. I shake his hand and we both say nice to meet you, "Thank you for sticking up for me at the hospital". His eyes widen and he looks at Damien before looking down, "I didn't know you could hear that. You're welcome Luna". "Please call me Jade and I wouldn't really consider myself Luna yet, I may not even be able to continue the bloodline..", I look down and Damien lets go of my hand before turning me to him and lifting my chin. A tear rolls down my cheek and his eyes fill with sadness and slight anger, "Don't say that. You are perfect and you are the Luna of this pack, pups or not". I smile and he presses his lips to mine passionately. We pull away and I smile as he goes back to holding my waist with one arm. "I'm glad you guys are getting along now", I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away smiling. "Now I want to hold my little niece", he walks over to Lizzy and unstraps her from the carrier before carefully lifting her into his arms. I set up her cradle between the pillows on the bed and put a baby blanket and her snuggie inside. Damien hugs me from behind, "I'm worried about letting you go tomorrow just you and the girls, I won't be there to protect you". I can hear the concern in his voice, "I can go with if you'd both like? I wanted to do some shopping for her anyways. Also you won't be able to go anyways Alpha, your father demanded a meeting with you 10am sharp", Jackson rocks Lizzy lightly as she sleeps peacefully in his arms. "Why does he want a meeting?", Damien's grip tightens around me as I look up at him. His father has probably heard about me by now but which part has he heard? That I'm a weak young she-wolf that can't continue the bloodline or a strong she-wolf with alpha blood that may not be able to continue the bloodline? Jackson lays Lizzy in her cradle. "Well he wouldn't say but I'm assuming it is about Jade. He asked me about her before mentioning the meeting and I told him she's a strong wolf and part Alpha but I think he'd rather hear it from you", Damien nods and looks down at me. "I would like Jackson to accompany you girls tomorrow if you allow. I won't force it I just want to make sure you'll be protected. I know you are strong and can protect yourself and all but I jus", I cut him off. "Baby calm down, he can come and we will be safe. I know you just want me to be safe", I wrap my arms around him and burry my face in his chest. He kisses the top of my head and asks Jackson to leave so he does. "Do you want to eat in here or in the kitchen?", he rubs my back lightly. Neither of us move and just stand there enjoying each other's touch,"The kitchen but I'm not leaving Lizzy here". He nods but we still don't move for a few minutes until my stomach growls. We both laugh and pull away, I pick up Lizzy and swaddle her before walking out of the room. Damien stops leaning on the wall next to the door and wraps his arm around my waist. We walk down the stairs as I look around to see tons of glares from pack members. If I am going to be this pack's Luna I will need to be strong and my pack needs to treat me with respect. I open the mind link between everyone, "Mandatory pack meeting in one hour, whoever doesn't come will be punished to extreme extent".