Chapter 1: We are never ever getting back together.

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street...."

Those are the starting words to an album I never realized would get so big. I mean yeah I knew it would do good but wow these guys absolutely lost their shit when they heard it.

Those were Taylor's thoughts as she heard the onslaught of screams and cheers on stage in Omaha, Nebraska. The fans were practically grabbing at the air she was breathing as she belted out chords to "We are never ever getting back together". It was the final song of the night before she packed up and headed towards the silver arch of St. Louis. The turnout had been an incredible amount, more than she thought she would ever see for the first stop on her tour. Now though as she stood on stage waving excitedly at the crowd and smiling, she felt exhausted. Not that she was tired mentally. The crowd had given her hype throughout the night and she felt like she could do it a million more times. Her muscles did not feel the same way though. They were practically kicking and screaming under her skin, and as she walked off stage. She felt like she could melt into a couch for the next three days.

"Taylor, you absolutely smashed it tonight with that performance, the crowd loved it!" cried her assistant as she walked to the backstage the crowd cheers still following her. All she could manage was a smile. She was about to fall through the floor she felt so heavy. "Hey Tommy I think I'm going to lay down for a moment, and get myself together before we get ready to go out tonight". Tommy, her assistant smiled and gave a curt nod before turning around to now deal with the aftermath of the concert, with packing up things that would go with them, to releasing stage hands and backup dancers from their positions. Taylor walked down a bland hallway connected to the backstage area and opened a black door, it's creaking barely heard over the noise. Taylor stepped in and closed the door with a small clack, the noise outside being slightly deafened by the solid wood.

"I need a Pepsi, I feel like my blood sugar is nothing" she groaned as she reclined into the worn out sofa, the cushions squeaking as the sofa almost sighed at the weight of a person sitting on it. Taylor laid down fully on the couch and looked up at the celling, the panels an off-white and very old. The lights were bright but not enough to bother her as she closed her eyes and breathed. She had two days to get St. Louis and continue the RED tour. The crowd would most definitely be twice as big as the one she had just performed to. She couldn't believe it was all happening. Only a few years ago she was the ditzy country girl singer that was signing about Romeo and Juliet and now she was....well still singing country but she was making something new. It felt exciting and Taylor wasn't going to let the ball stop rolling.

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

"Hey Taylor! I've got some things for you to do while you get your rest and relaxation!" Yelled a squeaky voice from the door. Taylor picked herself up from the squeaky mouse couch and walked to the door opening it to see....

Letters. A lot of letters. Tommy's eyes peeked over the pile, glimmering with a mix of pure excitement and....evilness? It had to be evilness with how many letters he was holding expecting her to go over. Taylor loved fan mail, it made her day to see people go out of their way to (usually) hand write their feelings and praise about her singing and the once in a lifetime feeling she gave them. It truly warmed her heart but just like any celebrity (was she finally a celebrity?) she couldn't always read everyone's fan mail. Taylor opened the door the rest of the way to allow Tommy to walk in where he promptly flopped the letters dramatically on a coffee table in the middle of the room. Wiping the fake sweat from his brow he gestured to the letters. "Taylor. Do you see what I see? Do you see how MUCH there is? This was just from the people who were close to the stage entrance door! I swear were gonna need to catalog all these letters it's so sweet!" He gushed. Taylor looked at the pile feeling a mix of embarrassment, happiness and shock. All of them were for her. All these people...