Caught

School. School was the one thing that Tommy didn't really enjoy all that much, especially homework. But it was required since Jschaltt wanted all the kids to be super hero's or some shit like that, its getting pretty boring  and fast, kids getting taken away from their parents just because they have super-powers thats just outrageous, kids get taken from the age of 5 and older, if they don't want to participate in the hero agency. Him, Tubbo and Ranboo got out of it since they had used some drug that makes it look like you dont have a power when you really do, durning the testing.

"Bye Puffy!" Tommy yelled. Puffy shouted back "Bye! Be careful!"

The three of them walked out of the dinner and to the way to school. The school was about to have some drama durning the testing. Once the three were inside of the school they parted ways. Tommy had bumped into someone he stood back up saying sorry for bumping into them and how he wasn't really paying attention.

"Its alright mate, no need! Im fine are you good?" The person questioned, Tommy nodded, he had finally looked up to see a hero, his name was Angel of Death.

Tommy was off on his way again to class. He had a geometry quiz and he was sure that he had bombed
it. They were at lunch sooner then later.Tommy got a tugg his hoodie, and be turned around.

"Tommy!"

"Michele? Whats wrong?"

Michele glanced at the door then Tommy understood it was her turn to get tested for her powers soon. "Are you sure you have them?" Michele nodded, Tommy nodded, getting up from the lunch table.

"Ranboo, Tubs, I will back in a couple!" The two nodded. Tommy and Michele ran. "We gotta get to the lab!" Michele nodded, "Theres hero's around though! You can get caught!" Michele added on in a whisper. Tommy rolled his eyes "If it stops you becoming a mindless prisoner to the bitch of a commander Jschaltt, then its worth it!" Michele was about to speak but Tommy spoke over her "-Plus Puffy wouldn't like that either." Michele laughed, "She would storm over then and get me out if she could!"

Tommy stopped running by the lab, opening the door ever so quietly just to make sure that no one heard. "Michele get in fast, we can't get caught." Michele nodded. Tommy started to rummage through the draws until he found what he was looking for.

"Michele, here take this, make sure to take it 20-30 minutes before, I don't feel like telling Puffy about you getting recruited." Michele nodded before turning for the door.

"Cya later blond boy!" She teased, "Rude" Tommy sighed. There was a hand on his shoulder and he jumped.

"Now whats a kid doing in here!"

Tommy looked up. It was a hero, great just what needed after giving a kid a pill from the lab. That was another part of the SBI hero team, Phantom.

"And whats with you sneaking up on someone? Asking what there doing? Mind your business!" He yelled, "Well I can't when I see a person give a kid a pill, c'mon lets get going." Tommy looked at him rolled his eyes and stayed on the tile.

"And why should I go with you? You literally kidnapping me, low blow for a hero." Wilbur sighed as he got cuffs out from his pocket. "Stand up kid, we dont want to do this the hard way do we?" He added. Tommy groaned and stood up, he knew better then to fight against a hero in school, he didn't want Puffy to go looking for him and lecture him again so he did what he was told.

Tommy was sitting in the principles office, with three hero's there, he thought that was a little much. He turned his attention back to the principle.

"Tommy" She said, Tommy looked at her blankly, he knew what the consequences were. He knew all of them. He thought.

"Yes, Miss?" The principle looked at Tommy sorrowfully. "Your a good kid Tommy, I know that, you wouldn't do this without reason..So what was it?" She questioned. Tommy bite his lip, he hesitated.

"It was for my friend... She needed help so I gave it to her." He answered, in return she nodded. "Angel of Death, you choose." Tommy looked at the winged hero nervously. What was gonna happen?

"He can intern. Its better then getting suspended for him just helping a friend. Tommy looked surprised. Phantom was about to argue.

"Phantom, theres no point of arguing. You can't change this." The Blade interrupted. Phantom groaned from the response and the punishment of  the boy.

"Tommy, your gonna be interning with Angel of Death and his team, got it? You still be at school just missing some days probably." Tommy nodded, he didn't dare to speak against it, it was one of the rules he had learnt from growing up with tons of family's, he did take a say of what he didn't agree on but he couldn't argue with this it was his punishment for giving Michele the pill.

"You start on Saturday. Go to the hero tower and one of us will be waiting down there." Angel of Death spoke.

"Any set time?" Tommy questioned, "Not really just get there between 10:30" He said.

Michele waited outside of the school for Tommy. "Finally! You took so long!" Tommy looked down at her.

"Yeah sorry bout that got caught and had to go to the principles office." He said, Michele gasped "Wait till Mom hears this!" She said joking she wasn't joking.

"Dont you dare tell her!" Tommy yelled chasing after her.

Tommy and Michele got back to the diner, Tommy heading straight down to the basement while Michele sat in one of the booths doing homework.

"Whats up Toms?" Tubbo asked "-Your back later then you usually are."

"Got caught dealing the pill to Michele for the test, and went to the principles office for it, now I gotta intern for the hero's." Tommy said bored.

"Can you still patrol? If not that sucks!" Tubbo asked, Tommy rolled his eyes "Of course I can, nothing will stop me from doing that!" He said.

"Well then we should go now Tommy." Ranboo added, Tommy nodded as he got changed into his vigilante clothes and headed out.

Btzz Btzz. "Where to Nuke?" Tommy's voice  crackled through the ear piece .

"The coffee shop by the ally, robber there terrorizing costumers."

"Got it thanks Nuke!" Ranboo said before turning off his ear piece.

Once Ranboo and Tommy got there, the robbers had already done a-lot of  damage, broken windows a cleaner was cleaning up and just stuff all over the floor.

"Ender you get the citizens I can deal with the robbers" Tommy ordered, Ender nodded before teleporting to the citizens on the floor. Tommy grabbed his batons out of their holders and flicked them open. "Nice and charged. Gotta thank Nuke for that after I get back." Tommy said to himself. Ender had gotten all the people out and was helping Tommy with the robbers.

"You held out longer then I expected." Ranboo said surprised. Tommy glared at him then back to the robbers. "Do you really doubt my ability to beat them?" Tommy had questioned.

"How about you two shut it!" The robber yelled shooting his gun and Ender. Tommy noticed the shot and ran in front of Ranboo getting hit in the leg.

"Theseus! Oh god!" Ranboo panicked. "Im fine ender! Get the robbers tied up! I can stop the bleeding for a little." He said. Ranboo teleported behind the robbers and knocked them out before going back to Tommy.

"I thought I sad tie them up?" Ranboo sighed "Well yes but I don't have time for that when my friend is bleeding from a gunshot wound!" He argued before holding Tommy's arm and teleporting back to the basement.

"You guys didn't respond are you-" Tubbo got up and ran over, "Did he get shot or something?!" Ranboo nodded, "Covered me from the robber and got shot in the process." Tommy flinched from the pain. "Fuck..Hurts like a bitch."

"No duh! I'll go get Foolish." Ranboo responded going up the stairs to go find him. "You really gotta stop getting shot." Tubbo added on. "People like me alright, its the way the world works." Tommy said, Tubbo chuckled. "Dont you have your intership tomorrow?" Tubbo questioned. Tommy didn't have to answer that, you can tell by his face. "Fuuckk!" Tommy responded loudly. "Forgot about that! Thats gonna be so fun tomorrow."