Prologue :

There's a loud scream echoed in the castle hall that makes them more excited, it's because the queen will give birth to the Heir of the Mystic Isle, and also have the powerful aura circling inside her womb.

But now, the queen scream even louder because of the pain.

“ Almost there, My Queen. You will be alright, and to our baby. ” said by King Stefan and the queen's hand tight.

“ Ahhh... ” the queen scream again, and grip the hand of her husband even more to get some strength and let out a big sigh when she finally gave birth to their beautiful baby.

They all look at the baby and smile, because the Heir of Mystic Isle was born, with the powerful aura.

“ She's beautiful, just like you, Marinette. ” Soleil said, sister of Queen Marinette.

The queen smiled and look at their princess, with full of love in her eyes.

Mystica. ” The queen said, happily.

Mystica Primsore. ” while caressing the face of the princess.

While everyone's busy looking at the princess at her father arms, they heard a loud bomb that exploded outside the castle. Creatures of the underground world that spread to kill the knight who's protecting the castle, just to get inside the castle.

They begin to panic and the King and Queen look at Soleil and nod at her— a sign that she will take the princess out of this castle and bring her to the mortal world, the place that far different from the world they're living now.

They kissed her and look at her one last time before they made a sealed that no one will ever trace her, even the King of the underground.

The sealed they made was to protect the princess not to harm mortals and to be protected by the power that living inside of her— it's far to dangerous to her age to manage her powers. That's why her parents made a sealed for her, and the sealed will be vanished when she turn to 16.

After that, Soleil and the baby vanished in the whole magic world and go to the mortal world to protect the Heir of Mystic Isle.

“ No matter what happen, I will always protect you, My niece. ” Soleil said before entering the portal, who leads them to the world of mortals